Thread: Participation Level Question

I have been trying to increase my participation level but dont know how to go about it. can you help me. I have downloaded vesion lite 2.6 and my share rate is 5/1000 with 50 shared files. is there an easy way of improving this that does not take a eon to achieve

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    does it work like others better share faster upload

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Ive split your thread into its own topic as it should have been posted...

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    davec8's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by lukabis
    I have been trying to increase my participation level but dont know how to go about it. can you help me. I have downloaded vesion lite 2.6 and my share rate is 5/1000 with 50 shared files. is there an easy way of improving this that does not take a eon to achieve
    Sounds like you need either a participation level hack or even better would be to update to a newer version that already has the hack installed. The latest is K-Lite 2.7 beta 4a. I like nsane's installer. It's easy. Here's his website nsane's
    Be sure to click on DL 1,2 or 3 on the left first before installing the 4a update.
    If you just want a PL hack, there's a few here on this page PL hack but those were made for 2.7. I don't know if they'll work on 2.6. If they don't, try google.