Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: lounge posts

BANNED
    this has probably been done a million time before, but y dont lounge posts get counted? my posts at the minute stand at 34 or something but counting the lounge it's about 100, (because there is more interesting things to talk about in the lounge) i only been here a couple of days but i think it would be alot better if lounge posts counted aswell.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BoB!1!
    this has probably been done a million time before, but y dont lounge posts get counted? my posts at the minute stand at 34 or something but counting the lounge it's about 100, (because there is more interesting things to talk about in the lounge) i only been here a couple of days but i think it would be alot better if lounge posts counted aswell.
    Yep, been talked about a million times before.....

Won't count and I like it that way personally...
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    People having a bit of a laugh shouldn't be encouraged. People saying Half Life 2 is 'teh suck' is far more worthwhile than a group of on-line friends/enemies bantering on the interweb.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Yep, been talked about a million times before.....

Won't count and I like it that way personally...
    Only because of the importance that you sadly attach to post count, less competition as it stands. Really, you need to get laid or something and stop worrying about getting a higher post count than people.
    Last edited by Withcheese; 04-02-2005 at 12:31 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    added : 1 post count

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by 15%
    added : 1 post count

Oh, this is so going to the lounge (and thus post counts will be subtracted again) it's not even funny.

I lied.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    With posts not counting in the lounge places like gameworld get spammed to hell with double, triple, quadruple posting and posts such as 'Meh' 'lol' 'wtf?' 'lmao' 'ha ha' which in turn makes me post alot less as threads go off into 'Halo 2 pwns' 'Haslo 2 suxz' 'Halo 2 rawks' 'Halo 2 is ghey'

It puts alot of people off from posting if they know all thats gonna happen is there thread is gonna be ripped to pieces because of a bunch of 14 year old american wankers.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    BANNED
    your 27 and i'm sure that i have been laid alot more times than you..... so go jack off and add another onto your sex tally list (it's not sex. it's masturbation cause you can't get a girlfriend.....) i wasn't trying to compete with you. big man, wasn't trying to compete with you're undoubtably large manhood.... i just think that lounge posts should be added to my overall post count, so stop exagerating something that was just a passing comment and get a life....

9. Lounge   -   #9
    BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    With posts not counting in the lounge places like gameworld get spammed to hell with double, triple, quadruple posting and posts such as 'Meh' 'lol' 'wtf?' 'lmao' 'ha ha' which in turn makes me post alot less as threads go off into 'Halo 2 pwns' 'Haslo 2 suxz' 'Halo 2 rawks' 'Halo 2 is ghey'

It puts alot of people off from posting if they know all thats gonna happen is there thread is gonna be ripped to pieces because of a bunch of 14 year old american wankers.
    that is a reasonable answer ta.
    at least you dint get on your high horse and start going into a little abusive rant....*looks at with cheese*

10. Lounge   -   #10
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by BoB!1!
    your 27 and i'm sure that i have been laid alot more times than you..... so go jack off and add another onto your sex tally list (it's not sex. it's masturbation cause you can't get a girlfriend.....) i wasn't trying to compete with you. big man, wasn't trying to compete with you're undoubtably large manhood.... i just think that lounge posts should be added to my overall post count, so stop exagerating something that was just a passing comment and get a life....
    Withcheese here still (just changed accounts 'cos I'm on 10k again...)

Firstly, I get more pie in a week than you will in a lifetime kiddo.

Secondly, as you seem to be a bit stupid, I was actually on your side and was being sarcastic towards our ever-present board detractor Busyman. My point being none of my posts were directed at you.

Thirdly, you can't mock someone's supposed sexual inadequacies and then accuse them of having a large manhood, that just doesn't work. Especially if you're going to spell your wrong.
    Last edited by MCHeshPants420; 04-02-2005 at 12:44 AM.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast