Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the shocking event for next weeks 24? Apr 4

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    SPOILERS!!!!!

I say that the stealth plane will shoot down Air Force One or bomb the White House.

Mods please close this after 1 week (since it won't be necessary).
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    davec8's Avatar Poster
    Why didn't you just post in the other 24 thread instead of starting a new thread that you want closed in a week?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Separate thing that I thought warranted attention.

In retrospect I thought to ask a mod to intergrate this back into the main thread.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Spoilers...

You've been warned:

Jack and the CTU tactical teams close in on Marwan's hide-out. Inside of the hideout, Marwan and his men are busy preparing for the final phase of the operation. Marwan notices the phone wires that Jack tampered with and he realizes that the hide-out has been compromised. He notifies his men and grabs a remote detonator and he starts to make his way out of the building. Marwan knows he needs to cover his tracks so he hit's the button on the detonator and all of the computers in the warehouse explode. The doors burst open. Field Ops SUV's crash into the building and agents pour into the warehouse. CTU and Marwan's men engage in a fierce gunfight, it's supposed to be a great shootout scene. CTU cuts down Marwan's men and they search the building but Marwan is gone. One of Marwan's men is still alive. The man tells Jack that something big will happen within the hour and that nothing can be done to stop it. CTU sets up a perimeter but Marwan slips through the grid and a van picks him up. Back inside the warehouse, Jack and the other agents search for any evidence on Marwan or his remaining sleeper cells. The warehouse is in ruins from the gunfight and from Marwan's bombs that blew up the computers. However, Jack is able to find intelligence on a few names and among the names is Marwan's sleeper Mitch Anderson. Jack relays the information to CTU and they begin to work up new leads. CTU discovers that Anderson is former U.S. Military and CTU realizes that something is wrong. Jack gets Anderson's home address and he and a field unit head for the house and CTU sends a near-bye female field agent to investigate.

Meanwhile, one of Marwan's female operatives is busy searching Anderson's house for a hidden hard-drive. The hard-drive contains information of Anderson's operation. I am pretty sure that the girl searching for the hard-drive is Nicole, the woman who slept with Captain Hansen. The girl can't find the hard-drive and she is running out of time. Marwan knows Anderson's mission details were on the hard-drive and he orders her to find it. The female CTU agent arrives. Marwan's operative kills the agent and takes her badge and hides the body. Back at CTU, Michelle and Bill Buchannan are working on the investigation. Tony notices the chemistry between Michelle and Buchannan and he asks Michelle about her relationship with Bill and Michelle admits that she has been seeing Bill for awhile. Meanwhile, Jack arrives at Anderson's home and he and another agent enter. Marwan's operative pretends to be the female CTU agent and Jack and the other agent start to look around the house. Jack goes upstairs and Marwan's operative continues to look for the hard-drive. A CTU agent looks behind a faulty outlet and finds the hard-drive. Marwan's operative kills the agent and takes the hard-drive. Jack looks downstairs and Jack and Marwan's operative shoot at each other. Jack shoots thru a wall and kills the girl and secures the hard-drive. Jack puts the hard-drive into the computer and calls CTU. Edgar gets Jack into the files and Jack finds information on a stealth aircraft. Jack continues to look into the files and he is shocked to learn that Anderson's target is the President of the United States.

Marwan speaks with Anderson who is flying somewhere over Southern California. Marwan tells Anderson that he will be taken care of and he will be given safe transport out of the country. Marwan is just telling him what he wants to hear. Marwan hangs up, he and his men have to be somewhere very soon. Meanwhile, aboard Air Force One, President Keeler speaks with his son and they talk about what Keeler should say when he addresses the nation. At CTU, Michelle calls Air Force One and notifies Keeler's advisors that the President is being hunted down by an armed stealth aircraft. Keeler seems unfazed and he says that he is being protected by a group of fighter jets. But Michelle informs him that Anderson's aircraft is invincible to radar. In his SUV, Jack is patched into the intercom aboard the stealth aircraft. Jack tries to speak with Anderson and he tries to reason with him but Anderson ignores him and turns off the intercom and he prepares to close in on Air Force One. Meanwhile, Keeler calls Vice-President Logan and notifies him of the situation and Keeler knows this may be the last time he speaks with him and he tells him that he may need to lead the Country in a time of chaos. Anderson makes his final approach and he remains undetected. He arms a missile and takes aim at Air Force One and fires. In Jack's SUV his cell phone rings. It's Chloe O'Brien. Chloe tells Jack that Air Force One just suffered an indirect missile strike and that pieces of the plane are scattering all throughout the desert.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Well i didn't read the above spoilers but i think that plane will shoot down Air Force One, meaning Palmer will have to come back and stand in as president.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Well i didn't read the above spoilers but i think that plane will shoot down Air Force One, meaning Palmer will have to come back and stand in as president.
    I was waiting for someone to say that.

I didn't read McHesh's spoiler either.
    Last edited by Busyman; 04-03-2005 at 04:36 PM.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    I was waiting for someone to say that.

I didn't read McHesh's spoiler either.

According to TV Tome Palmer is set to come back in episode 19, 4th Aprils episode will be 16, maybe they got there info wrong and he comes back a few episodes earlier.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Fuck!!!

I now know the answer. I accidentely looked at my program guide for next week (to TIVO it) and gave definite hints as to what happens today.

Shit...

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Looks like I was right.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Retired
    OH NOES !!111! They killed the President !!!!!! :crying:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast