Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: rhinoplasty?

When I was younger I had the cutest nose but since starting high school, it has been getting bigger and bigger. I fell a lot when I was young so I think I might of broken it, or something.

It had been noticed and people have been rather nasty about it. It bothered me at first but I’m passed that stage. Generally I’m a good looking guy but my nose just spoils it. Front view is great but side view sucks.

So I was thinking about getting rhinoplasty but wasn’t sure if it was a safe procedure. I don’t want to look worse.

Also if some one can tell me roughly how much it will cost.

I’m 15 btw

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    stop being so vain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    It's about $5000 (I'm presuming you're American) for an ordinary nose job and up to $12000 for a decent one.

However, you'll get more people laughing at you for being the pansy who had his nose done than you would for being the bloke with a big nose. Well, in my old school anyway.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Of course, you could always post a picture of the 'offending' nose and we can all tell you what we think. Of course, expect gentle ribbing no matter how 'cute' or not your nose actually is.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    lynx's Avatar .
    It would be a lot cheaper to change your surname to Manilow.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by darkmatter
    When I was younger I had the cutest nose but since starting high school, it has been getting bigger and bigger. I fell a lot when I was young so I think I might of broken it, or something.

It had been noticed and people have been rather nasty about it. It bothered me at first but I’m passed that stage. Generally I’m a good looking guy but my nose just spoils it. Front view is great but side view sucks.

So I was thinking about getting rhinoplasty but wasn’t sure if it was a safe procedure. I don’t want to look worse.

Also if some one can tell me roughly how much it will cost.

I’m 15 btw
    Wait till you are done with high school. Really.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    what do your parents have to say about it? after all I guess they are the ones that will be stumping up the money
    Last edited by vidcc; 04-04-2005 at 11:21 PM.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Wait until you're finished puberty, at least. It could very well be that once you've grown up, your nose will be proportionate to the rest of your adult features.

I'd hope that no plastic surgeons would do cosmetic procedures on people so young, but apparently it's not the case.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicNakor
    Wait until you're finished puberty, at least. It could very well be that once you've grown up, your nose will be proportionate to the rest of your adult features.

I'd hope that no plastic surgeons would do cosmetic procedures on people so young, but apparently it's not the case.

Very true, chances are that your features will even out once you have finished growing and a nose job might turn out to be a horrible mistake. :crying:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast