Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: pepe le pew

  1. #1
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,630
    last night was warm and we had the window open (not hot enough for the air conditioning yet) trouble is a skunk decided to do its odour outside and the scent got into the bedroom. It took ages to clear it out and a can of fbreeze air effects which made me sneeze.

    Darn skunks..... usually the only time we see them is as roadkill and we know to turn the ventilation off in the vehicle before we drive past... but when the b**Tards get near the house there is little we can do.

    Fortunately it is a rare occurance.

    itís an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Age
    60
    Posts
    8,804
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    last night was warm and we had the window open (not hot enough for the air conditioning yet) trouble is a skunk decided to do its odour outside and the scent got into the bedroom. It took ages to clear it out and a can of fbreeze air effects which made me sneeze.

    Darn skunks..... usually the only time we see them is as roadkill and we know to turn the ventilation off in the vehicle before we drive past... but when the b**Tards get near the house there is little we can do.

    Fortunately it is a rare occurance.


    But ... But ... Pepe speaks the language of love.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum


  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    london
    Posts
    9,141
    You saw pepe le pew ???

    OMIGOD HE'S, LIKE, FAMOUS !!!

    i never see skunks Only foxes which scream during the night and attack our rubbish bags
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    5,001
    i have never smelt a skunk, but i have smelt meat that had been left out for a couple of weeks
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,630
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthInsinuate
    i have never smelt a skunk, but i have smelt meat that had been left out for a couple of weeks
    Imagine the smell of a tom cat 50 times stronger

    itís an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,630
    Quote Originally Posted by gemby!
    You saw pepe le pew ???

    OMIGOD HE'S, LIKE, FAMOUS !!!

    i never see skunks Only foxes which scream during the night and attack our rubbish bags
    It's rare to see them alive....usually just roadkill but not uncommon to get a noseful if you live in a rural part of the area. I can't remember the last time i actually saw one alive.

    itís an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    TheYogi's Avatar Happy FreeLoader
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    BlithParadise
    Posts
    507
    Skunks are cute............

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    london
    Posts
    9,141
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    It's rare to see them alive....usually just roadkill but not uncommon to get a noseful if you live in a rural part of the area. I can't remember the last time i actually saw one alive.
    OOOhh....foxes are roadkill too

    *laughs, and points at rural folk and their smellyness*
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    TheYogi's Avatar Happy FreeLoader
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    BlithParadise
    Posts
    507
    I take it you laugh at me too.............

    I am proud of my smell!!!! [bulgari ]

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    london
    Posts
    9,141
    I only laugh, because you are funny ........so



    << I'm laughing because i care ...
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •