Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Vietcong Fast & Free

im downloading vietcong , this is program bitTorrent is quite good
    but 1 problem its not always fast
    like i was downloading at 4kb\s at beginning and now im downloading at 40kb\s
    and this is a big file 1.500 mbs
    is there anyway 2 pause download??

jetje this quite ez to use except u got to have some time to waste
    this is going to take me 20 hours

2. Games   -   #12
    Originally posted by Night Ass@6 April 2003 - 18:14
    did u download BitTorrent?
    yep i downloaded BitTorrent first ,could it be zonealarm pro or norton av 03 pro is blocking it?

3. Games   -   #13
    but 1 problem its not always fast
    like i was downloading at 4kb\s at beginning and now im downloading at 40kb\
    i am the one uploading this game to over 70 ppl right now and last night my fucking isp shut down so i had to go back to 56k so my max upload was 4k but now i am back and uploading fast

4. Games   -   #14
    is there anyway 2 pause download??
    yes just clows the program down and u can continu later

5. Games   -   #15
    Good for your site counter I guess. How many more like me running K-lite, and eMulePlus, just dont want another P2P to configure an run too.Only wasted like 30 secs outa my life, but it woulda been polite to mention d/l BitTorrent in yur original post, eh? Dontcha reckon?

6. Games   -   #16
    Good for your site counter I guess
    i dont give a shit about the hits
    just dont want another P2P to configure
    configure? configure what? have u downloaded the program cos u do not need to configure shit

7. Games   -   #17
    Originally posted by notme+7 April 2003 - 11:56--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (notme @ 7 April 2003 - 11:56)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Night Ass@6 April 2003 - 18:14
    did u download BitTorrent?
    yep i downloaded BitTorrent first ,could it be zonealarm pro or norton av 03 pro is blocking it? [/b][/quote]
    For Start us you shood not have Norton and zonealarm runing at the same time try disableding them and if the download works then you will know

8. Games   -   #18
    One More thing be for i go play the game this is wont the BitTorrent Program looks like

9. Games   -   #19
    Could you in any way pause the download or do I have to sit here and wait until the 1.6 gb are finished?

10. Games   -   #20
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    To pause the download just close the window.

When you want to resume click the link again and choose the same folder to save the file. Then it will continue.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast