Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Download Vietcong Fast & Free

Sweet Benno.. Thx

2. Games   -   #22
    Hey Benno Are You Download Vietcong

3. Games   -   #23
    OK Guys i dont know how maney of you r downloading this game all thow 90 ppl r right now i was thinking can sum one on T3 or sum thing setup a dedicated server so wen yous all download it we can all play in one big game online

ps yes my copy works online

4. Games   -   #24
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    No. At the moment I'm downloading unbreakable with Bittorrent. I will start to donwload vietcong as soon as its finished but since I already got 90% that will be soon.

Yes I would like to play online but unfortunetly I dont have T3.

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

5. Games   -   #25
    Benno, where are you downloading Unbreakable from? Does anyone have a list of sites that supports downloading with BITorrent? Maybe some Wa*ez?

6. Games   -   #26
    Poster
    Im only bout 10% downloading Vietcong using BitTorrent. You say it can play online aswell? Great I thoguht I wouldnt be able to , I played the multiplayer demo of Vietcong and it was really good. Thanks for posting this Night Ass.
    Cheers buddy
    TNTIcemanTNT

7. Games   -   #27
    Well Cum

the Demo was ezey the full game online is so hard and ppl can call in airstriks

ps your download speeds shood speed up now cos be for i was the oney one that had it and now 15 ppl have downloaded the holl game there for it shood speed

all so i have Stop Uploading the game now cos i do not need to good i get my ADSL back

8. Games   -   #28
    Hey Night, i just finish downloading , and i extracted the bins and cue, just one questione what do i name cds ??
    Also yesterday night and this moring , i was helping u with download , i uploaded 3 gib, but with my internet connection my max upload is only 8 or 10 gotta check first, my max upload is 1000k\sec so maybe i can help but i gotta check with the max upload thingy

o and do we need a cd key???

9. Games   -   #29
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    Night Ass thanks man, downloads going strong now - shouldn't be too long.

@Persian Bulldog, check out this topic.

10. Games   -   #30
    Poster
    you meen after i downloaded the game i still need to burn it with nero

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast