Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pisexy down?

I woke up this morning with a very strange tracker error i'd rather not post, & then when i went to the main site i couldn't login.

It was saying "Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in..." etc.

Anyone know what's going on?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    I'm glad that I'm not the only one. I was wondering what happened. I'm having the same problem.

Tracker Response Error: Tracker Error 666 the devil found you!

What the hell is going on.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    AdamP
    Yeah getting the same tracker error here, the files i have running are ok just can't start any new ones.. guess we just have to wait and see

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Yes, The Tracker is down, It came up for a little while but its down again. I know there was a small problem last week, but I havent heard anything about this time. I 'm sure Pimpie is on it.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Dubivy
    I SEE....

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    yeah the entire hosting company went down for a couple of hours, every site they host was unreachable, when it came back up the site wasn't running right, then it went down again, its being worked on, so just be patient... Thats all I know at this time... So Pisexy will be back...

Zeus

7. BitTorrent   -   #7

Laugh

Ok sweet nice to hear that zeus. I thought that it might be somekinda sting when I got the tracker message and got a little worried . Hope it comes back on soon I need my crack.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Glad to know I wasn't the only one.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    lynx's Avatar .
    I haven't dled or seeded anything there for a couple of weeks, then as soon as there's something I want, down it goes.

Just my luck.

Mind you, it can't track how much I'm downloading can it.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Hope pisexy will be back soon

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast