Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E-mule

Poster
    Thought Id start a topic about Emule. In my opinon i both love it and hate it. Your almost guarenteed the correct download which does not have any errors with it, great plus for emule, as Kazaa programs are mainly corrupted or fakes And then on the other hand sometimes it can take so long for a download. And the major minus for Emule is that If you download say 2 cds of a large game and see that almost everyone else trying to upload the 3rd is missing the same parts as you. Therefore, youd have to cancel them all as theres only a like 1 person with the 3rd cd lol.

Well, at the moment I am trying to download only 1 cd games as a result of the above, but I hope enough are willign to share to be able to get more than 1 cd So E-mule, I love ya and hate ya at the same time

Post your views on it.
    TNTIcemanTNT

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Twist3r
    i like it cause no corrupted files and they got NEW games with sources

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    I tryed Emule a few times. But everytime it does weird things to my Startbar Icons.. they vanish!

A friend of mine downloads all the new movies for me and i put them on Klite to share them (yes those people exist ! )
    Movies like The Eye, Below, Altered States.

So i must say that Emule has a lot of cool new Files that's true, but i just don't like what it does to my system!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    WTF is emule?

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Originally posted by marine_aart@6 April 2003 - 21:17
    WTF is emule?
    you don't no a lot do you, e mule is a shit p2p app. damm it is shit got like 300 users sharing 1000 files i used it once i got adsl 512k and i was dling at the speed of a 56k i was uploading faster, cos you got to upload in order the download.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    I just started using eMule recently, and so far I really like it. There are several games and movies that I've been searching for on Kazaa for a long time, and I found them all right away with eMule. Yes the downloads take a while, and the software is still a little buggy, but I think someday it'll be ready to challenge Kazaa for the top spot.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    e-mule can shove it

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    SideSwiped's Avatar LB 3880
    Emule rocks, but then again, not everyone has over 3000 clients to call credit in on.

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash, and it's gone.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Poster
    hate hate hate it if it was like kaaa with no server connecting crap id love it

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    I like eMule. I almost like it better than K++, because so many more hard-to-find files are on it.

Wizzandabe, you could try switching servers. And searching globally (not just on the server you're on) helps a lot too.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast