Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rudolph Hess

TheYogi's Avatar Happy FreeLoader
    Quote Originally Posted by wacko jacko
    ask him about the pinapple at 12

I'll do that, but first i go out to diner with the pope from 7..........

2. Lounge   -   #12
    wacko jacko's Avatar THE KING OF POP
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYogi
    I'll do that, but first i go out to diner with the pope from 7..........

3. Lounge   -   #13
    TheYogi's Avatar Happy FreeLoader
    Quote Originally Posted by wacko jacko
    That is george bush from b12..........

4. Lounge   -   #14
    wacko jacko's Avatar THE KING OF POP
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYogi
    That is george bush from b12..........

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Urm yeah, tanks again guys.

Where's Biggles when you need him?
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Probably in hot pursuit of the Red Baron...

I found the transcript of a speech given by Hess' son, if you're still interested.

Not too sure what to think of the site that hosts it though...

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Oh tanksyou both!
    Anything is helpful, as most stories seem to conflict with each other.

There is some kinda ugly secret going on in my town, and I demand to know what's going on. There are too many underground tunnels and chambers being hidden from the public, and all seem to lead to this supposed hospital and then off the map. Even if it has nothing to do with the guy, it's still intriging.
    Last edited by Lilmiss; 04-12-2005 at 11:55 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    It is really intresting to see how certain things are pieced together, I guess no one will ever know the truth, but that's probably what was intended.

Some of the locals are afraid to talk about this, others have their own theories and won't change their mind on any details, even if some fractions of their tales just don't make sense.

None of our local history books mention anything to do with this story, or even the hospital. I can't understand why they would want to hide the fact it exists, when it is clearly printed as a "H" on the blueprints. Plus, it is underneath the steelworks and would make perfect sense to have some kind of injury treatment room there at least.

I don't understand, and it frustrates me slightly.
    Tanks again for the info.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    MediaSlayer's Avatar slowly going deaf
    does anyone have any ideas on the real reason operation paperclip was initiated in the first place? i could tell you my views on it first, but then that would spoil the objectiveness. any comments welcome, and i'm sorry i can't contribute anything with regards to hess lilmiss. : (

sending fiery missiles in manker's japan's general direction.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Here is another wee story to confuse you LilMiss. He landed just up the road from here. There were rumours at the time that he was trying to get Scotland to rise against England thereby give Germany a base on British soil. With the promise of complete independence for Scotland when it was all over. Remember I was alive when these rumours were going around.

Hess Mystery Solved?
    (Conspiracy Nation) -- Rudolf Hess (photo, left) was Deputy Fuehrer and second in succession to the Nazi leadership position under Adolph Hitler. He is commonly perceived as a "lone nut" of 1941 because in that year he flew alone in a plane to Britain, unarmed, and landed at the estate of a member of the British Royal Family. Hess was promptly arrested and put in prison. These are the basic facts allowed to us by what passes for history.

A book to be released in the United States in August 2002 argues that "for sixty years an unprecedented conspiracy has existed at the highest levels of the British Establishment to prevent the truth about Rudolf Hess and his fateful flight to Scotland in May 1941 from surfacing into the public domain." [1] According to the preface to an interview of the authors of Double Standards: What Really Happened To Rudolf Hess?, Hess's 1941 mission "was one of the pivotal events of the twentieth century." [2]

In an interview with co-authors Lynn Picknett and Clive Prince available at the Eye Spy! magazine web site (www.eyespymag.com), a deeper, truer picture of what really happened is presented. Hess apparently flew to Scotland in 1941 with Hitler's full knowledge and blessing. Hess was to meet with a faction of British royalty who wanted to arrange peace between Britain and Nazi Germany. But prime minister Winston Churchill and his faction got to Hess first when his plane landed and locked him up, even though Hess, according to evidence, had been guaranteed safe passage by King George VI.

By 1942, two "Rudolf Hess's" were imprisoned in Britain, one of them being the real Hess and the other being a Hess double, a subterfuge meant to impede any rescue attempts. Later that year, the real Hess was secretly moved from Wales to Scotland. The Duke of Kent, part of the British Royalty faction trying to negotiate peace with Hitler, soon thereafter went on a supposed morale boosting flight to Iceland. The Duke's plane, unfortunately, exploded over Scotland. What really was happening, as suggested by Picknett and Prince, is that the Duke of Kent stopped to get Hess, in Scotland, so they both could fly on to Sweden to continue secret peace negotiations, and that both Hess and the Duke perished in the plane mishap (which may not have been accidental).

To British Royalty and British Intelligence, the real enemy was the Soviet Union. They wanted Hitler to wage bitter war against Josef Stalin's empire so that, once it was all over, the British could then come in and gain advantage and war booty from the consequently weakened Germans and Soviets. To the Nazis, a two-front war, having to fight both Britain and the Soviet Union simultaneously, was less than an ideal situation. But Winston Churchill, apparently, had a deep enough dislike of Hitler's Germany that he wouldn't agree to the plan. Churchill's capture of Hess and consequent knowledge of Royal treason apparently was used by him as a blackmail card against British Royalty.

When World War II ended, the "Rudolf Hess" tried at Nuremberg was not Hess, but the Hess double. Hermann Goering, Hitler's Luftwaffe commander, also tried at Nuremberg, had this to say about the supposed Hess on trial there: "Hess? Which Hess? The Hess you have here? Our Hess? Your Hess?"

Hope it does not confuse you. As if you could be confused.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast