Thread: what have we got to do to be able to post in the invite section ?

Poster BT Rep: +1
    I got this messsage

"alonso, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

have we got to contact a moderator, or should we follow a special procedure ? Cause i have more than 10 posts but still can't reply in the invite section :crying:

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I suggest that you pm Ike or Reality and they should be able to help. I know we set the minimum limit to 10 posts, and you have 12 so there should be no problem.

I know that aint the answer you wanted but meh....I aint a techie and don't have admin privileges I'm afraid

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    resolved

I don't know what was the problem but now it's ok, I can access all the categories without restrictions

Thanks anyway !!

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Retired
    I think you need 2 wait some time after you made your 10th post so the forum has some time 2 change your usergroup

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    The board software updates hourly by default so after your 10th post it can take up to an hour or so...