Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are Chavs That Ubiquitous?

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    I just read some stuff about chavs and it's hilarious.

Wannabe fake ass gangstas....

Baseball Cap
    What can I say? I'm convinced that male Chavs are issued with a Baseball Cap at birth! Disregard caps worn at a jaunty angle or back to front, the Chav will use his cap peak to conceal his identity to the max! Look out for the particularly hideous Burberry variant as pictured left!

Banded Shirts and Jackets
    Forget Savile (yes, that's Savile, Dominic!) Row tailoring, what your Chav about town likes to be seen wearing is branded sportswear! The bigger the brand name on the garment, the better! Look out for what was this summers classic, the pink Nickelson polo shirt and this winters classic, the sky blue McKenzie hoody!

Trainers
    Most Chavs don't actually own a pair of shoes. All they have are white trainers. Like all Chav attire, a prominent, Chav respected brand name is a must! Also the Chavs trainers must be clean(prison white) to make it look like they were purchased just that day! Look out for the Reebok Classics as pictured left!

Gold Pendants
    Pictured here is the classic clown pendant in all it's hideous glory! Look out for other disgusting variants such as rag dolls, teddy bears, horses, gypsy caravans, guns and a clown with a pushchair! Don't be put off it's a rainy day, Chavs will wear their pendant outside of any garment on full display!

Thick Gold Chains
    Do you remember watching 'The A Team' as a kid? Do you remember those thick gold chains Mr. T used to wear? This is what you should be looking for! Size matters, only count a chain if it's at least 5mm thick! Don't be put off it's a rainy day, Chavs will wear their chains outside of any garment on full display!

Sovereign Rings
    Once the sole domain of cockney villains, scrap merchants and Jimmy Saville!?! The sovereign ring has now been embraced by the Chav, especially the faux sovereign ring. This classy piece of hand furniture makes the wearer appear to be rich and also comes in handy for giving the missus a back hander!

Big Hoopy Gold Earrings
    Nothing says 'filthy chavster' quite like a nice thick pair of big hoopy gold earrings! When I say big, I mean a inside diameter of at least 2 inches! If you see someone with earrings so big they rest on the wearers shoulders, you are in the presence of Chav royalty!

Last edited by Busyman; 04-13-2005 at 05:04 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Chavs are all tossers and should be killed at birth

3. Lounge   -   #3
    wacko jacko's Avatar THE KING OF POP
    I would like to purchase 2 chavs to come over to my house .

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo
    yep www.chavscum.co.uk is the shit when it comes to dissin chavs

also u will find great descriptions of chavs on Urbandictionary.com (chav search)

i love this description of a chav

3. Chav
    Chav - Sub species of human

Commonly thought to be of inferior intellect, the Chavette surprises us with its cunning plan to avoid taking up a professional career and provide itself with free accommodation supplied by tax payers by spawning multi coloured mini chavs at a early stage in life, usually mid teens.
    Clearly recognisable by their distinctive tribal Burberry they congregate in town centres and on street corners, Chavs have a reputation of being creative with public property and motor vehicles, building themselves Chaviots out of mechcano sets and strip lighting, and providing us with humorous banta written on toilet walls like ‘Shit’ and ‘Tasha woz ere’ in an attempt to relieve our boredom while urinating.
    Their language is a basic form of English thus avoiding any words they cannot spell or pronounce, even to the extent of creating new words only they know the meaning of.
    Hunting in large groups Chavs will single out the weakest, smallest prey and attack it without mercy avoiding any personal injury and insuring victory.
    Chavs unfortunately don't yet fall into the category of rodent and in effect cannot be bludgeoned to death under the guise of pest control. Darn!-
    I think I speak for everyone when I say thank you Chavs for the great contribution you’ve made to this country, you’ve made it what it what it is today – a shit hole.
    also see: Burdon on society.
    Last edited by Money Fist; 04-13-2005 at 05:45 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    wacko jacko's Avatar THE KING OF POP

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Don't forget the Flash stuff at Cecimoz

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Ohhh, thats what a chav is.

I know somebody exactly like that. Pail white "gangsta" kid. HE thought he was so tuff, untill someone confronted him about his shit talking. He transfered schools the next day, and the guy didnt even lay a finger on him. Jerry, i think that was his name. He was in 9th grade.

Fag.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    One thing I've always wondered about. Is chavism contagious?
    Because I've seen many promising young folk turn into no-brained, alcohol and cannabis-filled human waste...

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    No need to try to look innocent. You know well you'll have to be decontaminated afterwards.
    Last edited by Guillaume; 04-14-2005 at 01:27 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast