Thread: Game Asking For Cd

Poster
    ok ok before you suggest me using a no cd crack i know and i have and it worked fine but since rebooting my machine it now asks for the disk again and i reapplied the no cd crack and it still asks me for disk ,i even downloaded a different no cd crack and applied that but still says it

i had it working fine earlier until i rebooted my pc

the game is toca race driver

any idea's??

thanks

fuck Derby County

2. Games   -   #2
    TRshady
    lol, I was just thinking to myself "another newbie, which don't know about cd-cracks", obviously I'm wrong and the only definite solution is to un-install then re-install and apply the crack. Your saved games should be fine and you can continue as normal. The same thing happens with my copied "black hawk down" so this is what I done.

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    yea thanks i did that as soon as i posted message, reinstalled it and it works again..hope i aint gotta do that everytime i reboot my machine it will be well annoying

fuck Derby County

4. Games   -   #4
    How do u apply a cd key? I d/led a key in rar. form, do i have to use winRAR to unzip it? After that which file to i extract it to?
    -TiMz

5. Games   -   #5
    Timz......shame

But I'll explain

Extract the .rar , you will get a code. Whilst installing the game it will ask for a key , enter the one u downloaded and ur done B)

A no CD crack ( just in case ) :

Extract , you'll get some files. Search for these files in the game diectory and replace them by the downloaded ones