Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: exeem! next big thing?

Tongue

anyone else using exeem? it's pretty cool and it's based off of bittorrent technology. i highly recommend it, which doesn't really mean much, but i think everyone should at least check it out. http://exeem.com

btw, if you don't know what the hell i'm talking about, exeem is a p2p program like kazaa, limewire, bearshare, etc... but it's based off of bittorrent so it kicks ass. check it out. http://exeem.com

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ziggyjuarez's Avatar Poster
    its been in beta for about...10years now

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez
    its been in beta for about...10years now
    so? it still rules. i'm using it right now to download a movie and i'm getting great speeds. and i didn't have any trouble finding the file i wanted either, it came right up as soon as i searched.

plus, i'm sure once more people start using it and giving feedback that'll help speed them through the development process.
    Last edited by Evil Fish; 04-18-2005 at 02:48 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Fish
    so? it still rules. i'm using it right now to download a movie and i'm getting great speeds. and i didn't have any trouble finding the file i wanted either, it came right up as soon as i searched.

plus, i'm sure once more people start using it and giving feedback that'll help speed them through the development process.
    You must work for exeem?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    This was like months ago, exeem has adware so im not using it, plus it doesn't even connect for me! So I think its crap.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Blaming your router and bad port configuration on programs is not good, even if it is Exeem.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    What about versions of Exeem with Adware removed?
    Are they OK?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    ok is a reletive term. it works, it seems to suffer from too many leechers that don't seed what they download til they reach 1:1 ratio and people that release and don't hang around til they're well seeded though

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Quote Originally Posted by Fighter-X
    This was like months ago, exeem has adware so im not using it, plus it doesn't even connect for me! So I think its crap.
    i thought is was adware free....

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    no i don't work for them, i just think that it's a good program. i admit, it's not perfect (beta, duh) and it does have adware (cydoor, blah) but the concept behind it is really good. i've used it to download a few files and i've been seeding all of them, and I havn't had any problems connecting or anything. i share an internet connection with my parents' computer through a wireless adapter/router setup so i have a lot of trouble connecting with things like this but I had no problems at all. i definately think it's worth giving a chance.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast