Thread: "greedy Bastids"

Poster
    why do some people put up verifieds if they wont let anyone dl them?
    ive been watching a certain movie start to dl then get stopped i asked the only user that i get anything from and he says if i dont share then i will be cut off. well im on 24 7 {except for the last few days cuz an ice storm knocked out our cable and power} and ive got at least 17 gig of movies and a gig of music how much do i have to " share" daddy? they are all high qual. movies and music what do i need to do open a vein?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    BANNED
    I know what u mean varifieds are somtimes useless hardly any source there

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    I agree "freeksho", I've tried to download from certain lists in
    the verifieds and have never, not once been able to download a single byte of anything.

But most people do tend to have what they post there.
    Only a certain one or two talk Cr@p.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    BROCKSTER's Avatar Poster
    try askin the verified posters if theyve got ftp thats a good way to share files

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Hi hi
    just to add to this, Verifired files means the files are real,,you can see the size and name of the file so you get an idea that if you download a file whit the same info its a good one . Not all the ppl who post in verifireds are sharing they are just passing the good file info on to the rest of us

Most of us share what we can here thats from a few mp3s to some who share around 120gigs and more ,,i never knock anyone off from uploading from me if they share or not and i think most ppl are the same ,some times ppl cant see your files even if your sharing it can take 3 or 4 trys before you see them, so dont worry about it freeksho,, just shows that any one who says some thing like that is a noob,,

Regards

Oni

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    im actually only refering to one in particular that told me they would cut me off if i wasnt sharing ive gotten many compleated movies out of the verified section if you look at my original post you can probably figure out who im referring to and believe me if i see him dling from me he will be CUT OFF!