Thread: Tool for checking which files have CRC errors on DVD

I have some DVD's that contain some CRC errors. I used DVDInfoPro to check for the CRC errors.

Does anyone know of a tool that can check for CRC errors, but also tells me which files are unreadable as a result of those errors?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    I dont think that is gonna help unless entity has already made sfv files for all the stuff he has on his dvd's.

im also pretty interested to find such a tool and have been looking around places like cdfreaks but came up empty handed :-(

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Aurora's Avatar Say CHEEEEEEEESS
    I burned .avi files as data on DVD, probably not the best way to do it, but…
    Anyway, some dvd’s that worked fine sudenly anounces CRC errors!!! Could that be a hardware, cause that started happening in the last month, and also if I burn the dvd’s on the faster speed they just don’t want to work, I have to do it on lower speed.

While I’m at it, what is the best way to burn .avi movie to dvd (Nero)?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    CDCheck
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Dunno if it will work but have you tried Nero CD-DVD Speed as there is an option to scan the disc for errors
    There are 10 types of people in the world those who understand binary and those who dont

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    CDCheck does the trick