Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chelsea v Arsenal

Im unsure about Kezman, he seems like another Drogba, 9 goals this season. Mind you he's played less than half the time Drogba has, so he scores goals alot faster than Drogba, only problem is Chelsea arn't gonna flog there latest £20 million signing for £5million to anyone.

2. Sports Club   -   #22
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Well, that's it. They'll give Drogba another season or two to prove himself 'cos he cost so much - Kezman only cost a few million so it's easier to tell the board to flog him.

The Scousers are always up for buying shite strikers, maybe they'll have him
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Sports Club   -   #23
    Yeah with the sale of Kezman or Forsell and the £8 million Chelsea are set to get from Juventus because they signed Mutu while he was still serving his 8 months of no football for being a sniff head they should have enough to pocket themselfs a good striker.

4. Sports Club   -   #24
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Yeah with the sale of Kezman or Forsell and the £8 million Chelsea are set to get from Juventus because they signed Mutu while he was still serving his 8 months of no football for being a sniff head they should have enough to pocket themselfs a good striker.
    You reckon eight million

I was thinking more along the lines of half a million. I haven't heard any figures mentioned tho'.

Btw, 5000
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Sports Club   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by manker

Btw, 5000

Papers are saying Chelsea want 8 million, which they are likely to get because FIFA & EUFA wouldn't have agree'd for Chelsea to claim compensation unless they were willing to let Juve pay the 8 million, which is what Chelsea have been quoting all along (Half of the fee they paid Palma for him)

6. Sports Club   -   #26
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I just went to the BBC website to read about it now.

Chelsea could fall in shite and come out smelling of roses. Getting 8 Million for a sacked cokehead!!1!1!oneBBQ!

7. Sports Club   -   #27
    Yeah, and its 8 million from Juventus, a team who i doubt even wanted Mutu that much

Chelsea set to make a tidy sum and an even tidyer striker (to be confirmed, subject to terms and conditions, APR set to change after 6 months)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123