Thread: splinter cell chaos theory, get started?

Poster
    I have the snake release I think?(Splinter_Cell_Chaos_Theory_pour_PC_par_Snake) And it doesnt come with a crack, and gamecopyworld.com tells me i have to use something called starforce nightmare and use daemon to mount an image, the program doesnt do anything but cause problems, the file doesnt work, splinter cell wont start. Is there a crack some where, is this release fake? Anything I can do?

2. Games   -   #2
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Quote Originally Posted by Esal
    I have the snake release I think?(Splinter_Cell_Chaos_Theory_pour_PC_par_Snake) And it doesnt come with a crack, and gamecopyworld.com tells me i have to use something called starforce nightmare and use daemon to mount an image, the program doesnt do anything but cause problems, the file doesnt work, splinter cell wont start. Is there a crack some where, is this release fake? Anything I can do?
    If the crack on gamecopyworld is not working, then no other site has a working crack.
    I think you should just wait, because crackin starfoce is very hard. Take a example of Collin Racing 2005, the crack was released after months.

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

3. Games   -   #3
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars
    so that's y scct takes so long for a good release

4. Games   -   #4
    Its protected with a copy protection system called Starforce, which on a cd is rather easy to crack. But on a dvd it means that insted of groups having to crack say a 5Mb file, they have to crack 5GB, making it almost un-crackable, apparently the new version of A120% will let you clone Starforce DVD's so we will at least get a Clone version of the game.

It all depends on how many settings are turned on for Starforce, with most of them on it is virtually uncrackable, but with only a few on it can be one of the easiest copy protections to break. Not so lucky for us is that Splinter Cell 3 is not only using the most up to date version but has all the added secruity checks you could possibly ask for.

5. Games   -   #5
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    yeah, it been a month, and still no pc cracked release.

6. Games   -   #6
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    that's why console are better for "multi-platform" games, exceptions made for some titles.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

7. Games   -   #7
    u can play multi-player tho

8. Games   -   #8
    has anyone tried mounting the iso using the latest clonecd?

gildan2020
    Please be kind to the noobs...we were once them after all

9. Games   -   #9
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    that's why console are better for "multi-platform" games, exceptions made for some titles.
    yep...I have bought a xbox and got it modded. Its way better playin on xbox, you can play any game without worryin abt cracks and all...
    I love it!!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

10. Games   -   #10
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    yup same here