Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new superman

davec8's Avatar Poster
    Shit,
    I was just reminded that Die Hard 4.0 is also coming out in 2006. I forgot about that one too. Is anyone not on a nostalgia kick?

@3RA1N1AC,
    You make some good points. Indiana Jones definitely is my favourite of the 3 franchises but I just think there'll be more press for Superman therefore more pressure to succeed. I just don't think any studio puts more press coverage out there than Warner Bros. From now until June 2006 we're gonna be bombarded with Superman stuff. It's just getting started.

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    looks like they stole spidermans costume and changed the emblem a bit. same material. muscle wise he is very underpowered. doesnt look very fierce either. c reeves was a damn good superman imo.

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Is anyone missing the point to this new superman movie? Is it just me or did they or are they trying to make Brandon in this film look waay to much like christopher Reeve as Clark Kent? WOW what a resemblence.

ANd also the dark colors of the superman outfit reminded me of what was it? Superman 3? when he encounters black cryptonite and becomes evil for awhile and they make his suit look really dark?

In a way I kinda like this new look they gave him. But, also remember that this is just a photo shoot. When behind the cameras of course they will add more color to the suit.
    Last edited by newcster68; 04-25-2005 at 01:18 AM.

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Rocky 1 aw some
    Rocky 2 story continues still like it ridiculous way he one the fight though
    Rocky 3 heres where things got funny Micky said he was some certain age on rocky 1 but on his grave it shows he has lost 20 years!!!!
    Rocky 4 OK good music but I guess it was at a political stage USSR v USA
    Rocky 5 just plained sucked ass no other comment needed

I thought the way rocky 5 ended with teh credits showeing different rocky movie scenes that you wouldn't see any more

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    Rocky 1 aw some
    Rocky 2 story continues still like it ridiculous way he one the fight though
    Rocky 3 heres where things got funny Micky said he was some certain age on rocky 1 but on his grave it shows he has lost 20 years!!!!
    Rocky 4 OK good music but I guess it was at a political stage USSR v USA
    Rocky 5 just plained sucked ass no other comment needed

I thought the way rocky 5 ended with teh credits showeing different rocky movie scenes that you wouldn't see any more
    ...and back to the subject at hand...

where did rocky come from? lets please stay on the subject.

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    OK on subject original Superman's

superman yes great first 1 Marlon Brando holds the record for most pay for a 10 minutes role next hr is just BANG comic
    superman 2 was problay the best with the 3 villains it had to be made with 2 directors the guy who made superman 1 never got credited Malon Brando scenes got cut coz he wanted more money rumor has it his scenes will be on the NEW superman
    Superman 3 just plain sucked ass absolute crap!!!!
    Superman 4 Gene Hackman made it at least better then the 3rd but the special effects were probably the worst ever in a movie!!

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    OK on subject original Superman's

superman yes great first 1 Marlon Brando holds the record for most pay for a 10 minutes role next hr is just BANG comic
    superman 2 was problay the best with the 3 villains it had to be made with 2 directors the guy who made superman 1 never got credited Malon Brando scenes got cut coz he wanted more money rumor has it his scenes will be on the NEW superman
    Superman 3 just plain sucked ass absolute crap!!!!
    Superman 4 Gene Hackman made it at least better then the 3rd but the special effects were probably the worst ever in a movie!!
    Kate Bosworth is playing the new Lois Lane in the new Superman film, does anybody else think she looks a bit to much like a damsel in distress.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    then she's perfect for lois' part. that's all she ever did, do something stupid and scream for help.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I think he looks like one of those prissy, evangelical youth types....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast