Thread: Slim Browser

have you used Slim Browser and what do you think of it.

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #2
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i think it rwaks. but yogi uses it

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #3
    Avant is better

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #4
    slim150's Avatar Poster
    i love it.. i used to use it alot. by far the best thing in it to me was this built in feature that if you hold the right mouse click and press the left one your browser goes back to the previous page and if you hold the left mouse and press the right you go forward. the ultimate in laziness
    "Their most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or a pair of curling-tongs" - Holmes

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #5
    davec8's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by slim150
    by far the best thing in it to me was this built in feature that if you hold the right mouse click and press the left one your browser goes back to the previous page and if you hold the left mouse and press the right you go forward.
    That's awesome.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #6
    Damnatory's Avatar OTL BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by slim150
    i love it.. i used to use it alot. by far the best thing in it to me was this built in feature that if you hold the right mouse click and press the left one your browser goes back to the previous page and if you hold the left mouse and press the right you go forward. the ultimate in laziness
    Or you could just get a mouse with internet features. Back and forward buttons on the mouse. :p

I can't live without it now...

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #7
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    the best bit is the tabbed browsing. my experience with mozilla tabbed browsing was just frustrating as random sites would open new windows with different sets of tabs so i'd lose what i was doing and popups would play hell with it. slimbrowser just works better and to open a link in a new tab use middle-click