Damn I gotta watch that episode!!!

I can't wait for JMS's Star Trek.

That's going to be the shit.
    What's that?

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    newcster68's Avatar Taxicab Co. Owner
    I can't wait for JMS's Star Trek.
    Yes what is JMS's ?

As I know now, after this series there will be no more star trek continuations made.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by newcster68
    Yes what is JMS's ?

As I know now, after this series there will be no more star trek continuations made.
    J Michael Straszynski....the guy that made Babylon 5 (wrote for comics Spiderman, Rising Stars, Midnight Nation) and was forced off DS9 production previously.

Now that Star Trek is fucking up they are looking back to him. The problem is this new series will probably be 1 to 2 years off.
    Last edited by Busyman; 04-26-2005 at 06:31 AM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Bebi's Avatar Super Duper Member
    Question: *and spoilers*

when archer said about vulcans being slaves, how did humans defeat them they only had 1 vulcan ship

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    By obtaining there ship and technology they used it against the vulcans as the vulcans are a peacful race they did not see the attack coming.

Though speculation on my part

Also I found out that 3 million dollars was raised by Star Trek Fans and that talk negotiations were in progress to move the show to Canada and air the next season on SpikeTV.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    J Michael Straszynski....the guy that made Babylon 5 (wrote for comics Spiderman, Rising Stars, Midnight Nation) and was forced off DS9 production previously.

Now that Star Trek is fucking up they are looking back to him. The problem is this new series will probably be 1 to 2 years off.
    They lost money on Enterprise.
    When UPN was first starting out, TNG was about the only thing keeping them alive.
    Now Paramount is making millions a year from Tos, TNG, DS9 and Voyager reruns around the world.
    Those bastards need to show some support for the show. Les Moonves should get on his knees and pray to Roddenbery every night.

Enterprise has been managed badly. Its all Rick Berman and Brannon Baroga's fault. They comprimised with UPN and tried to steer the show towards a more urban audience from season's 1-3. Now in season 4 they've given up all hope on the new audienca and they're just giving the hardcore fans what the want. The formation of the federation, the origion of the klingon look in TOS, the start of the romulan wars, the parallel universe, time travel, etc...
    These are clearly attempts to by Berman and Baroga to undo the damage they themselves caused by working with UPN.

3 million isn't enough to save the show as it is now. Filming the show in LA costs over 1 million per episode. Thats why Al Vinci, a canadian producer is trying to convince Paramount to move the show to Vancouver.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by newcster68
    They lost money on Enterprise.
    When UPN was first starting out, TNG was about the only thing keeping them alive.
    Now Paramount is making millions a year from Tos, TNG, DS9 and Voyager reruns around the world.
    Those bastards need to show some support for the show. Les Moonves should get on his knees and pray to Roddenbery every night.

Enterprise has been managed badly. Its all Rick Berman and Brannon Baroga's fault. They comprimised with UPN and tried to steer the show towards a more urban audience from season's 1-3. Now in season 4 they've given up all hope on the new audienca and they're just giving the hardcore fans what the want. The formation of the federation, the origion of the klingon look in TOS, the start of the romulan wars, the parallel universe, time travel, etc...
    These are clearly attempts to by Berman and Baroga to undo the damage they themselves caused by working with UPN.

3 million isn't enough to save the show as it is now. Filming the show in LA costs over 1 million per episode. Thats why Al Vinci, a canadian producer is trying to convince Paramount to move the show to Vancouver.
    When the show first started I thought they should have been doing things we later would see in TOS.

WTF were they thinking? Rick and Brannon were the ones responsible for the fallout with JMS on DS9.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12