Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking to download music

lala55

Angry

I currently have Kazaa lite, but it's almost impossible to download any new stuff as most of it are fakes. I'm considering limewire or soulseek. Which one is better? or should i just stick with what I got?

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Novice
    www.aresgalaxy.org <---this is a great p2p tool for downloading music; new music in your case. Kazaa Lite is filled with fakes. I suggest you remove it from your computer it can also be harmful to your computer. I've tried Soulseek myself and didn't find it user friendly and Limewire I heard has some spyware. Ares Lite is the way to go for now. Ever considered Bittorrent? It's the best tool I ever used! If you need more information, just hit me up.
    Last edited by kurse; 04-29-2005 at 04:32 AM.
    "Revenge is a meal best served cold"

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    well soulseek is a bit crappy atm as their trying to get search probs and what not solved so u may want to go with ares for the moment
    Open your mind

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    express98's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by kurse
    www.aresgalaxy.org <---this is a great p2p tool for downloading music; new music in your case.
    Iwould go with whats said too, easy to use and normaly very fast downloads too
    Last edited by RealitY; 05-13-2005 at 05:38 AM.

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Soulseek is best for music. i get shed loads of stuff.

BitTorrent for everything including music, but you need to access the right trackers.

Usenet is brilliant for really fast speeds. See the Grabbit guide in the News Groups section. If your ISP provides a news server then you won't have to pay either.

Thos are the only things I use just now.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Tikibonbon's Avatar It'll Get Ya Drunk!
    Kazaa Lite is filled with fakes. I suggest you remove it from your computer it can also be harmful to your computer.
    You don't have to change K-lite programs or anything, you can still stick with 2.43 cuase that is a really good version.
    Which one is it?!? Make up your mind :-P
    Last edited by Tikibonbon; 04-30-2005 at 12:51 AM.
    http://jerome.galica.free.fr/dc%20comics/Green%20Lantern/GreenLantern_ION.gif

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    slsk...i gotta lotta stuff from there also, juz watch out for ppl who dun share...pretty simple n ez to use...also juz try private bittorrent sites such as filemp3.org

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    I don't want to seem as if I'm trying to influence anyone, but there's a lot of great indie artists who's labels aren't being copped by the RIAA. For these bands, just go on the RIAA radar, and see if the artist, cd or label is safe.

Some bands like Neutral Milk Hotel, Belle and Sebastian, Elliott Smith...dl all you want.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Limewire, been using this for a while
    you should go for limewire but it really
    comes up to which one you really want,
    or you can try them both

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    I went have both, its worth doing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast