Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Send the USA the bill

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    All tho tonge in cheek , its a feel good story ! Scary thought thou .

http://my.netscape.com/corewidgets/n...12240002861073

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Wow.

Agreed though. If it was a US bomb that caused the injury they should pay. Same goes for if it was UK ordinance.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    zedaxax's Avatar ___________
    and if the us don't pay after 10 days then send it to incasso with added rent

if they dont pay after 3 incassos send it to the world bank

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    SideSwiped's Avatar LB 3880
    You know, it's funny. Every little misdoing the US does is instant world criticism, but the Chinese communist government ratifies a law(how since no one outside the party has a say so)that gives China the right to use any and all force to prevent Taiwan from seeking it's freedom from China, but it seems that that kind of oppression is okay. You all also seem to think that Hussein's gasing of thousands of people was okay. And, what of the way Russians handle terrorists and civil unrest?

I'm sorry for the girl, that she lost a brother and suffered injuries, but, be realistic. The US does not provide healthcare for it's own citizens, and no matter what some outdated agreement says, I seriously doubt that this medical bill will be paid. She should have been sent to a US hospital if payment for services was so important.

My mind works like lightning. One brilliant flash, and it's gone.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by SideSwiped
    You know, it's funny. Every little misdoing the US does is instant world criticism, but the Chinese communist government ratifies a law(how since no one outside the party has a say so)that gives China the right to use any and all force to prevent Taiwan from seeking it's freedom from China, but it seems that that kind of oppression is okay.
    These governments also come in for criticism, but you seem to think we should not criticise western governments for their misdoings.
    You all also seem to think that Hussein's gasing of thousands of people was okay.
    No, it wasn't ok. Obviously, blowing them to pieces with bombs is so much better.
    And, what of the way Russians handle terrorists and civil unrest?
    Waco
    I'm sorry for the girl, that she lost a brother and suffered injuries, but, be realistic. The US does not provide healthcare for it's own citizens, and no matter what some outdated agreement says, I seriously doubt that this medical bill will be paid. She should have been sent to a US hospital if payment for services was so important.
    No, we wont hold our breath waiting for the US to respect international law.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    well said lynx

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Re: Taiwan, would a state be allowed to leave the Union? The last lot that tried triggered off a civil war.

Personally, I believe that Taiwan and California and anywhere else that wants to secede from a larger entity should be allowed to *cough Scotland cough*
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx
    These governments also come in for criticism, but you seem to think we should not criticise western governments for their misdoings.No, it wasn't ok. Obviously, blowing them to pieces with bombs is so much better.WacoNo, we wont hold our breath waiting for the US to respect international law.
    There is an International Law? Does Tony Blair know?
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    *cough Scotland cough*
    One would have thought that if the majority of Scots felt this way then they would do better in the elections to the Scottish Executive.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    You all also seem to think that Hussein's gasing of thousands of people was okay.

Who thinks it was okay? I personally think Saddam was scum but justifying going over there with the WMD thingie and then preaching "well he gassed thousands of people" was bullshit. I don't why you even bothered in this thread. The US has paid reparations to entire groups of people for similar displacements and injuries.

She should have been sent to a US hospital if payment for services was so important.
    I can only partly agree with you there since I don't know the logistics of the situation.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast