Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heaven can wait

peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Thought this was worth repeating . Made my little ones watch it.

http://www.safetycenter.navy.mil/med...ads/heaven.mpg

Edit: Oh great my public service annoucement , and I spelt it wrong .
    Last edited by peat moss; 04-30-2005 at 06:57 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #2

Urgent

Nice video.I dont agree with the message tho.I think seatbelts are the evil...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Why zig ? I just want my loved ones to be safe .

4. Lounge   -   #4
    When i was a kid my mom told me we were going to the local food market.I got all ready in my A.D.I.D.A.S and my "I love D.M.C" shirt with blue tight jeans.I ran to the car and got all excited to go.I got in the car first while my mom was getting dressed and all that women stuff,i was waiting awhile so i got bored and decided to put my seatbelt on,But it was on real tight,i could nearly take air in my lungs.It took 7 minutes for my to rescue me from the evil force of the dreadfully seatbelt.Till that day from now i never put on a seatbelt.I even started an anti-seatbelt organization with 32 members and a website with 23 average hits per day.The video is cute but it sends a wrong message to the people of the anti-seatbelt community.I hope more people dont get hurt as a result to this thread.I hope you come to realize that the seatbelt is a work of evil and is highly unstable for any usage,especially children under the age of 15.please sir thing of the children that are going to get hurt as a result of your seatbelt evil advertiseing...

5. Lounge   -   #5
    zedaxax's Avatar ___________
    nice video - although it seems more "natural" that the "spirit" wants to go up - the seatbelt was claustofobic

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez
    When i was a kid my mom told me we were going to the local food market.I got all ready in my A.D.I.D.A.S and my "I love D.M.C" shirt with blue tight jeans.I ran to the car and got all excited to go.I got in the car first while my mom was getting dressed and all that women stuff,i was waiting awhile so i got bored and decided to put my seatbelt on,But it was on real tight,i could nearly take air in my lungs.It took 7 minutes for my to rescue me from the evil force of the dreadfully seatbelt.Till that day from now i never put on a seatbelt.I even started an anti-seatbelt organization with 32 members and a website with 23 average hits per day.The video is cute but it sends a wrong message to the people of the anti-seatbelt community.I hope more people dont get hurt as a result to this thread.I hope you come to realize that the seatbelt is a work of evil and is highly unstable for any usage,especially children under the age of 15.please sir thing of the children that are going to get hurt as a result of your seatbelt evil advertiseing...
    So you're saying that seatbelts cause more death than save lives? Do you have any statistics to prove that?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Its the law where I live Ziggy. But children under a certain age and weight must use a booster seat.

http://www.tc.gc.ca/roadsafety/child...tage4/menu.htm

Thanks to the mod for fixing my spelling . (VB.) ?
    Last edited by peat moss; 04-30-2005 at 03:15 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by peat moss
    Thanks to the mod for fixing my spelling . (VB.) ?
    Wasn't me.

9. Lounge   -   #9

Urgent

Did you guys actually believe me

10. Lounge   -   #10
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    if the seatbelts are made from cheesewire it's the last thing you want in a crash

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast