Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Quick question, Please read!

  1. #1
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    I have a cd that I downloaded which is at 128 kb/s and I was wondering... If i burned it and ripped it at VBR would it sound better??

    Also, There was a site someone posted about how to rip with the LAME encoder but I cant seem to find it anymore

  2. Music   -   #2
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    North East England, UK
    Posts
    1,772
    no - it wouldnt...once the info is lost, its lost
    <insert signature here>

  3. Music   -   #3
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    Quote Originally Posted by vivitron 15
    no - it wouldnt...once the info is lost, its lost
    Damit

  4. Music   -   #4
    Use PowerDb Amp and the Lame codec extension to rip from CD to Lame MP3 or use AudioGrabber with the Lame codec addon.


  5. Music   -   #5
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Use PowerDb Amp and the Lame codec extension to rip from CD to Lame MP3 or use AudioGrabber with the Lame codec addon.
    Yea, I was gonna use EAC with LAME but if its gonna make no difference then fuck it.

  6. Music   -   #6
    Nope once its gone its gone, borrow the legit cd from a friend or re download it at a higher bitrate.


  7. Music   -   #7
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Nope once its gone its gone, borrow the legit cd from a friend or re download it at a higher bitrate.
    Its the only one I can find

  8. Music   -   #8
    Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    London, United Kingdom
    Age
    35
    Posts
    4,532
    What cd was it? I'm sure someone on here might have it
    Last edited by Samurai; 05-02-2005 at 04:17 AM.

  9. Music   -   #9
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    What cd was it? I'm sure someone on here might have it
    Social Burn - World outside or Social Burn - What A Beautiful Waste(there pretty much the same thing).

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •