Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: It Wasn't Me..

  1. #1
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Newcasil
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,076

    An It Harm None, Do What You Will

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    lynx's Avatar .
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    9,810
    Beat me to it.
    .
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Haha, I love fiction.
    Last edited by Skizo; 05-02-2005 at 12:58 PM.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  4. Lounge   -   #4

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    Haha, I love fiction.
    explain...

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Quote Originally Posted by Rat Faced

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    explain...
    That's me laughing at how absurd that video was. Well at the 20 sec that I watched. I like my prez so I don't watch that crap.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    That's me laughing at how absurd that video was. Well at the 20 sec that I watched. I like my prez so I don't watch that crap.
    kind of dangerous when people refuse to question their leader. i challenge you to find one inaccuracy in that video, that's if you can stand to see your president mocked for a few seconds.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    kind of dangerous when people refuse to question their leader. i challenge you to find one inaccuracy in that video, that's if you can stand to see your president mocked for a few seconds.
    It's too early in the morn for political debate for me. Maybe tonight.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    it's too hard to point out a lie?

    it's all done in plain english, so it's not hard to work out what they say


    or are you not feeling witty enough to obfuscate round it
    Last edited by GepperRankins; 05-02-2005 at 02:13 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •