Thread: Ffs - Stop It!!!!!

Samurai's Avatar Usenet Fanboy
    Whoever is fucking deleting my posts, stop it because you're pissing me off

1. Somebody posted Winamp 5.09 earlier tonight, which was deleted and replaced by IKE with his own version. When I asked why he had done this and simply not moved the post to the correct forum, my post was removed. I posted it again, and that too was deleted. I asked why my posts were being deleted and was told via PM that they were off topic.

2. I found something in Albatross Overload wherein when you press 'B' it looks like something is scanning my system. A genuine question was asking in this part of the forum as to what it was with IKE responding back with nothing useful. I said it was slowing my system down and said it was gay. i come back to add further information to the thread and find that it too has been deleted.

WTF????

Did you not get your heroin fix today or something? WTF are you removing my posts (and others might I add) all of a sudden?

Could you not have the decency to inform users that you are doing this???

I'm trying right now not to fill this post with obcenities but I'm so god damn angry right now. It's like you suddenly went into 'delete mode' or something.

What GIVES????

BTW if this gets deleted I'll carry on posting this all over the forum until I get answers. God damn treating me like I've newly registered or something.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Retired
    dude, I merged it!

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=94257

12. Decisions of the Administrators or Moderators ARE NOT up to public discussion or questioning and will not be tolerated. Complaints concerning moderators or their actions may be discussed with that moderator or brought to the attention of an administrator by means of a Private Message (PM).

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Yeti Antivirus.

wtf

edit: didn't notice this was closed.
    Last edited by tesco; 05-04-2005 at 12:52 PM.

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by rossco
    Yeti Antivirus.

wtf
    this thread is closed