Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pisexy banned azureus ?

I just got the error from the pisexy tracker that

"Error - Azereus is banned for being none compatible with standard BT protecols !)

minding the bad spelling, anyone else getting this error. on their site, they say that you should not upgrade to azureus 2.3 and i have not. im using 2.2.0.0 and still have the problem.
    oh well.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    If true most likely due to ratio hacks I guess...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Only version 2.2.0.2 is allowed at this time, too many hacks avalible for earlier versions, and the new version 2.3.0.0 is really doing a number with its peer share feature, so that's not allowed either...

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by zeustke165
    Only version 2.2.0.2 is allowed at this time, too many hacks avalible for earlier versions, and the new version 2.3.0.0 is really doing a number with its peer share feature, so that's not allowed either...
    The peer share feature can be disabled, and would be a good idea for you to list some kind of FAQ on your own forum so the new version could be used

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Retired
    so with that new option you can connect to lets say FileList and TorrentBytes @ the same time for the same torrent??

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    so with that new option you can connect to lets say FileList and TorrentBytes @ the same time for the same torrent??
    Thats correct Ike, and it also uploads to trackers without your knowledge ( trackers you wouldn't necessarily want to connect to)

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by RPerry
    Thats correct Ike, and it also uploads to trackers without your knowledge ( trackers you wouldn't necessarily want to connect to)
    But then you need to add trackers to a list or something? Or does azureus has its own favorite trackers?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E}
    But then you need to add trackers to a list or something? Or does azureus has its own favorite trackers?
    Can't tell at this time, what I can tell you is that my GF's was connected to several people outside her tracker, and she hadn't added anything

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    sameer0807's Avatar I aIn'T nO sErIoUs
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    If true most likely due to ratio hacks I guess...
    oh now i see why pisexy doesn't allow Azureus to download stuff from their website...

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'...here... I'll be waiting... for you ... so... If you come here... You'll find me. I promise..."

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Azureus is such a CPU hog that I stopped using it anyway. I like a lot of the features, but I switched back to BitTornado so that I could multitask. The added bonus is that I don't have to worry about PISexy banning my client.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast