Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Xbox 360 Official MTV Snap!!!!

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    WAIT!

If you say that the Xbox 360 will be better then the PS3 then you are way off. They have stated everything about the Xbox 360 basically. Compared to the the PS3 the Xbox 360 is a far inferior. The PS3 will just be more powerful then the Xbox 360. Allen from microsoft said themself, there not trying to be the powerful one. There trying to make it easy to make games, and make it so more devlopers come to there system. But Xbox was tghe best only becuase it was better. It is the oppiste now, and you can clear see the xbox is better and it has less people making exclusive games for the xbox.

2. Games   -   #22
    Ehh, i dont have anywhere to upload this so i used yousendit

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=22...H0DL1WI4L0IEUF

Its a interview about the xbox 360. Basically just says teh xbox will replace all your media devices, and control everything. It will run about $400, be out around november. Gonna be able to search the web. 1000 times better. Stuff we basically knew.

http://s9.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=18...51BTMXKV2Y64YD

Another interview, but this one is of some people that were at the party. They dont really say much. Just that they played a demo of perfect dark zero. Said something about dvd burner, but that might just be something they missunderstood. Said something about IM'ing and Video messaging.
    Last edited by asmithz; 05-08-2005 at 10:22 AM.

3. Games   -   #23
    thanks assmilth.if you find more make sure to share...

4. Games   -   #24
    Of course i will :-p

I need my server back up tho, yousendit is lame.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123