Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nero Backitup problem

Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1

Unsure

The burn dialog closes right before it starts up! Wtf!? Is this because I'm trying to backup a dvd image onto 2 dvd disks? Maybe Riaa got em to program that crap into it? Well, are there any other programs if this is the case?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    I use dvdshrink to copy dvd's sometimes I have to copy the dvd to my HD before I run dvd shrink but most of the time I just use shrink

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    i have some movies that i want a complete copy of. Full quality, extras, director's commentary, etc. Wanted to back them up that way in an iso format dvd decrypter made onto 2 disks.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    harrycary's Avatar Poster
    I use Nero Ultra and it will not back up any copy-protected DVD.

I guess this doesn't surprise me.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    muchspl3's Avatar muchspl3 > muchspl2
    hate to be a dick but I already told you how to back up your dvd, why does it have to e 100%? I have a 43in hd and even at 60% compression in shrink I can hardly tell the difference. between the bought dvd
    if noting else re-author the dvd at 100% without any extras (just the movie) then on another dvd just copy the extras.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    Harry for use with nero try dloading slysofts anycd and leave it running in the back ground while copying discs.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    there arnt any other back up programs that support spanning a file on to two DVDs?

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    ARGG, i can't find any similare software.. i made the other thread to help get away from bad luck with replies, but it's no use. I tried something called NovaBackup and it sucks ass. The program seems like nerobackitup, but I can't figure out how to backup onto dvds. I don't even think you can with this software.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    There is no program to split onto 2DVD's you would have to do it manually because the IFO files have links to where each file is. Basically it would would take hours and hours, maybe even days to re link and re auther all the files.

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    Theres also something on dooms site about how dvd's that are manufactured by film company are totally different to the blank dvd's we can buy out the shops, don't quote me on this but I think its like 5 layer and 9 layer so the only way to back it up in its enetirety without loss of quality would be to put it on 2 discs or by shrinking.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast