Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28

Thread: So...

  1. #1
    ziggyjuarez's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Age
    28
    Posts
    25,160
    If i build a space vehicle that can travel very near the speed of light and send it to another Galaxy like Andromeda.I would never know if they made it because by the time they get there i would be dead because of the time difference

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    Is you can travel at the speed of light what would happen if you turned your headlights on.??

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    ziggyjuarez's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Age
    28
    Posts
    25,160
    butter hats i guess btw
    thats imposable
    Last edited by ziggyjuarez; 05-10-2005 at 10:12 PM.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30,399
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles
    Is you can travel at the speed of light what would happen if you turned your headlights on.??
    You might go into reverse.
    Ask your Auntie. I understand it all has something to do with relativity.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles
    Is you can travel at the speed of light what would happen if you turned your headlights on.??
    you won't see them until u slow down.

    btw if u go faster than light, in my theory you can go faster than actual light so u can catch up to yourself.

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Newcasil
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,076
    I go faster than light every morning on the way to work, dont seem to affect me none

    An It Harm None, Do What You Will

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Newcasil
    Age
    52
    Posts
    9,076
    Did I go?

    An It Harm None, Do What You Will

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez
    If i build a space vehicle that can travel very near the speed of light and send it to another Galaxy like Andromeda.I would never know if they made it because by the time they get there i would be dead because of the time difference
    You are put into an anti-aging cryo-sleep before leaving and are automatically woken up before you get there.

    Freakin hyperspace n00bs...



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    ziggyjuarez's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Age
    28
    Posts
    25,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo
    You are put into an anti-aging cryo-sleep before leaving and are automatically woken up before you get there.

    Freakin hyperspace n00bs...
    im not talking about the people in the space ship but the people at earth.In fact wouldent the earth be missing because of 2007

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •