Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Considering Uninstalling K++

stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hi all, just like to say i have learnt a great deal from frequenting this forum over the past few months and hopefully some of you have even noticed me replyying and posting verifieds

But i think its time i uninstalled kazaa++ for good, as i never download with it anymore, and i feel like a hypocrite posting on this forum when i dont use the program.

my reasons for this is 8 months ago all i used was kazaa++, because i didnt know any different, but now i have had the pleasure of using, newsgroups, Bittorrent, Ftp, Emule, and just reading up on irc transfers now, i dont think i will be needing k++ anymore as it hasnt got anything on the above programs.

I also think that i have done my fair share of sharing on the fasttrack network over the 8 months, just have a look at my verified posts to see that, but with all these programs eating my measly 32KBs upload bandwidth then im afraid something has to go and it has to be K++ im afraid.

About the forum i will probably still visit it but just not as often as before, and i might just keep kazaa for posting verifieds of files, but i dont see much point in that if i am not sharing them on the network.

Suffice to say i have moved onto bigger and better things, but if ppl have enough good thigs to say to keep me here and keep k++ i might change my mind on this one.

Anyway ppl, its been fun and im sure i will pop in from time to time just to see how things are going. CYA

2. Lounge   -   #2
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Take care Stoi. Hopefully when you come back we'll have a Bookworld.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

3. Lounge   -   #3
    No reason to leave the forum.

I too have been using other things as well, and have noticed others doing the same.

Unless I miss my guess, the forum has evolved to more then just a k-lite forum.
    Peace of mind Findnot

No time to work out? Try Folding instead.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Yeah, I use mIRC more then Kazaa but I still post.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Forum Star
    I agree with the above posts, you don't have to use K-Lite to post here.
    You're a lot appreciated here, so don't leave. B)

Stay! STAY I TELL YOU!!!

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Lord of the KLF
    yay talked to stoi on msn
    Razz says:
    hey stoi im about to pop out but i just had to say.......DONT LEAVE THE FORUM
    stoi says:
    ok i wont i just wanted to see what type of replies i would get, but i have been thinking about it
    stoi says:
    still might get rid of k++ though i never use it to download anymore
    Razz says:
    yeah i dont really use k-lite that much anymore either but i love the community
    stoi says:
    true thats the only reason ive stopped so long but i love posting verifieds but its pointless doing that if im not sharing them

7. Lounge   -   #7
    ShareDaddy's Avatar OLD ShareDaddy
    I too have moved on to other things, but I will continue to post here and share on KL, just not as frequently as I once had. I have almost surpassed the need for the internet ( ) alltogether, however I doubt I could actually ever give up broadband internet or this forum for that matter. I have tried running ftp and KL at the same time with very poor results, so normally one or the other is running and sharing. I still have yet to even try and download anything off of FTP, simply using it to share with other members thus far. I have sort of totally given up on downloading stuff lately, people just are not sharing like they used to and when they do share they share so damn slow it makes me sick. Well I sort of got off on a tangent there, my apologies, however you should stick around, no need to post verifieds, just hang out when the time permits. Your PEER SD.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    Well i think you should just piss off then. We didnt like you anyway and you were always too nice to ignorant pricks and you had toooo many stars under your name
    I'll see you next time then Stoi
    Have fun in download land,
    cya

MR-C

9. Lounge   -   #9
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Originally posted by Razz@8 April 2003 - 14:23
    yay talked to stoi on msn
    Razz says:
    hey stoi im about to pop out but i just had to say.......DONT LEAVE THE FORUM
    stoi says:
    ok i wont i just wanted to see what type of replies i would get, but i have been thinking about it
    stoi says:
    still might get rid of k++ though i never use it to download anymore
    Razz says:
    yeah i dont really use k-lite that much anymore either but i love the community
    stoi says:
    true thats the only reason ive stopped so long but i love posting verifieds but its pointless doing that if im not sharing them

ok i didnt realise was going to copy and paste that lol

but after seeing these replies and thanx ppl, i think i will stop on the forum, is there anyway i could keep the sig2dat part of k++ but get rid of the rest as i would still like to post verifieds even if im not sharing them i know some ppl will be, or will i have to keep the whole proggy.

Also if someone develops a version that corrects download errors and where you can search for cd images then i might come back, but until then im not going to be downloading .exes of games as imho they are a pile of shite, and thats off someone with only a 12gig hdd and no cdrw lol.

anyway im here to stay for the forseable future

thanx

stoi

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Sherlock_Holmes
    I really think you should leave stoi -why stay when your unhappy ??

ONLY KIDDING OF COURSE !!
    Glad you decided to hang around. There comes a point when you think you havnt anything more to add, but just hang around a bit more and you will see that it will be worth it.

Peace
    S.Holmes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast