Thread: Taskbar notify color change

Novice
    Hey FST peeps! I was just wondering if there was a way to change the color when a windows like say an Instant message window on AIM pops up while your sufing the internet. I know in Windows XP the color blinks with the color orange, is there a way to change that blinking color?
    "Revenge is a meal best served cold"

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by kurse
    Hey FST peeps! I was just wondering if there was a way to change the color when a windows like say an Instant message window on AIM pops up while your sufing the internet. I know in Windows XP the color blinks with the color orange, is there a way to change that blinking color?
    I second this, sounds like a good idea!!! Id like blue

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Izagaia's Avatar Her angel of darkness
    Beyond midnight, near you, in darkness...
    That blinking color change is actually nothing more than XP using a different frame of the bitmap used to draw that taskbar button image. The taskbar button consists of six frames while the taskbar flash button is merely one. Only TGT Soft's StyleBuilder is capable of altering the .msstyle file associated with these images at present. And if it is a task you would still want to partake upon, my recommendation is also knowing alittle something about image-editing applications (i.e...Photoshop, Paintshop Pro) as well before you do.

The attachments are the actual images that XP uses to draw the taskband buttons (default Luna style) :
    Last edited by Izagaia; 05-11-2005 at 11:22 PM.