Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battlestar Gallactica, Season 2 Start Date

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    btw, does anyone else find it strange that something like 95% of the human survivors are American? bet they were in on it or had info before sh*t hit the fan, the swines
    Huh?

They are mostly American actors. Apollo is actually played by a Britsh actor. He just does an American accent very good (as most do).

Other than that, the TV show takes place on another planet (well really in space but you get it) so there is no America.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    btw, does anyone else find it strange that something like 95% of the human survivors are American? bet they were in on it or had info before sh*t hit the fan, the swines
    Huh?

They are mostly American actors. Apollo is actually played by a Britsh actor. He just does an American accent very good (as most do).

Other than that, the TV show takes place on another planet (well really in space but you get it) so there is no America.
    ok then, there's a good 90something percent of people who have suspiciously Americanized accents, I wonder if there's a reason why other accents didn’t prevail as much over the years

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Huh?

ok then, there's a good 90something percent of people who have suspiciously Americanized accents, I wonder if there's a reason why other accents didn’t prevail as much over the years
    It ain't A-M-E-R-I-C-A. It's fucking Kobol, Caprica, and Sagitaria or some shit.

Mmk?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #14

It ain't A-M-E-R-I-C-A. It's fucking Kobol, Caprica, and Sagitaria or some shit.

Mmk?
    no! there was the earth that was, all the americans got in a space ship or something and flew away before they got owned by teh cylons or something, it's not just coincidence that they sound alike

5. Movies & TV   -   #15

Mmk?
    no! there was the earth that was, all the americans got in a space ship or something and flew away before they got owned by teh cylons or something, it's not just coincidence that they sound alike
    That has been addressed.......

American actors. American production maybe wanted it that way.

Why do most of the humans in Star Wars sound British (or whateverthefuck that is)? Did they nmigrate from the UK?

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Movies & TV   -   #16

That has been addressed.......

American actors. American production maybe wanted it that way.

Why do most of the humans in Star Wars sound British (or whateverthefuck that is)? Did they nmigrate from the UK?
    yes

i know it's American actors and what not, just would have been kewl if they got other nationalities in, they could even speak English, it would just even things out a bit

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Afronaut's Avatar Xenu
    Russian accents done by english dudes are teh funny.
    English dudes doing scandinavian languages is hilarious.
    The famous french accent in that M-Pyton joke (elderbellies) is cool too, imo.
    Conan movies are teh giggles, go governor go.

Languages are often funny. Good giggles comes from fukt-subtitles too.

On the other hand, dubbing the whole movie to other language is from arse.

Last edited by Afronaut; 07-13-2005 at 06:53 PM.
    Spoiler: Show

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12