Thread: K-Lite won't finish downloading

WinMan

Surprised/Amazed

I know you've problably heard this before but I have look into most of the post and I can't find anyone have this particular problem. Everytime I download a file, the speed at which I download quickly diminishes until I get a "more sources needed".
    I have been able to download one song and thats it. The version I used was the one posted in "Sticky: What Is The Best Version? Where To Download?
    Entity101 "
    K ++ 2.4.3.
    Having no success with this version I then downloaded n-sane 2.4.5.9. version. Still having no luck!
    Some Help Please!

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    psychic programmer
    I suggest you choose a song with more than one source and a very high bandwidth.
    click search more at least five times so that you'll know what song has more than one source.
    goodluck!!

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    well, as an experienced K-Lite user... kwek_kwek is a little off the track with this one....

songs with over 60 sources are dangerouse - why you ask? well, the RIAA have for a while been trying to stop illegal downloads. so what they did is released files that were supposedly songs, but were the songs with screeching in the middle of them.

so if you want to find a song on k-lite, all you need to do is do a serach, and find a file with around 5-20 sources, with a bandwidth no higher than 3000.
    those files are almost always the right ones

Rafi

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Larry's Avatar SkyJumper
    Upgrade to...K-Lite 2.7RC1

Using the...nsane install

The...Fake File Filter...will solve the problem.