Thread: Upgrading Visual Studio .net

how do i upgrade my visual studio .net enterprise architect.....i don't have a subscription to msdn .....could somebody provide a link or any advice whereby i can......thanks

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Not sure what type of updates you are after, will this help any Product Updates. Or were you looking for the application software itself?
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    thanks that helped...a bit....actually i was looking for way to get into msdn's subscription website...... ...u need a username and pw to get in......that site has the updates i need...... ...and in order to get one you have to purchase one...and it costs like US$2000...for that but that includes the software but i have that already.....i downloaded it off kazaa.....

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    so you got it now then? i don't quite get you!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by Wizzandabe@8 April 2003 - 10:34
    so you got it now then? i don't quite get you!
    @Wizzandabe
    razinc is referring to having got visual studio .net enterprise architect, but still in need of updates.

@
    ragzinc - Sorry didn't provide much, good luck in your quest. B)
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    thanks anyway CornerPockect......i just need a username and pw to access msdn's website...so i could use there libraries and get the updates...that seems really really hard to find.......any help would be greatly appreciated

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Originally posted by CornerPocket+8 April 2003 - 15:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CornerPocket @ 8 April 2003 - 15:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Wizzandabe@8 April 2003 - 10:34
    so you got it now then? i don&#39;t quite get you&#33;
    @Wizzandabe
    razinc is referring to having got visual studio .net enterprise architect, but still in need of updates.

@
    ragzinc - Sorry didn&#39;t provide much, good luck in your quest. B) [/b][/quote]
    nw, actually you answered my question, but i didnt wirte it down very well. chears

try a msdn form maybe there will be some luck there, maybe?