Thread: Skin Change

Just changed form the WYSIWYG replier because it wasnt loading in Firefox and it changed me to the Synapsis skin and wont changte back no matter what i do?

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Go into your user cp>click edit options>at the bottom you can choose a skin.

Maybe that's overriding your settings.

either way, the style changer's been f*cked since rookie's programmer changed it to "work" with the html pages.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Thanks, i did what you said. Btw any reason why the normal skin changer doesn't work? Also about 70% of the time the WYSIWYG editor doesn't work in firefox?

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Thanks, i did what you said. Btw any reason why the normal skin changer doesn't work? Also about 70% of the time the WYSIWYG editor doesn't work in firefox?
    That may be a problem with your version of firefox Peerzy, I'm still using 1.0.2 and mine is working fine, with the exception of the smiley's. most of the time when I click them, it just moves me back to the top of the page

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by RPerry
    That may be a problem with your version of firefox Peerzy, I'm still using 1.0.2 and mine is working fine, with the exception of the smiley's. most of the time when I click them, it just moves me back to the top of the page
    clear your cache, history, etc. and that will work again. I have that problem all the time.

Peerzy i really don't know why the style chooser is having so amny problems lately.

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    1.0.3 here, Smilies work fine tho but iv had that error before.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    What the fuck? Its just started with the gay smilie thing again. Firefox 1.0.2, i didn't do anything in settings or touch anything, cleaned cache and still doing it.

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    ... I'm still using 1.0.2 and mine is working fine, with the exception of the smiley's. most of the time when I click them, it just moves me back to the top of the page
    Disabling javascript and/or java does that.
    Last edited by uNz[i]; 05-16-2005 at 04:55 AM.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    I noticed the skin changer stop working for me in FF also just after I went to 1.04 although I cant ever remember using it before the update so I cant say as I mostly use IE anyway which is fine...