Thread: Craaza ( a new software review)

I downloaded it and installed it. It is quite easy and user-friendly with simple interface.
    And the search results for the music file i searched was quite good. But it only connected to gNutella network. While the openFT network message wal alwyas like this.
    coneecting...........
    Give it a try . If it contains any bugs, i'll post them shortly.Link is given .

www.craaz.com
    Crazy about filesharing

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Quote Originally Posted by nabeelisnabeel
    ....But it only connected to gNutella network. While the openFT network message wal alwyas like this.
    coneecting...........
    Give it a try . If it contains any bugs, i'll post them shortly.Link is given .

www.craaz.com
    I believe you just did post a bug. It doesn't connect to the FT network.
    I suggest you listen to what Vargas said in the other Crazaa thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargas
    its a KCeasy ripoff/scam
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargas
    KCeasy is an open source p2p client, and alot of scammers make modified versions, so they can add spyware, trojans, and /or sell "subscriptions"
    other KCeasy scams include: fileseek, torrentsearch, safeshare, and about a dozen others
    Quote Originally Posted by mkern
    Crazaa was clearly made by an amateur. It doesn't set a proper download dir, doesn't provide a default config and installs the maker's giftd.log right with it. It also has all GUI elements referring to sharing removed so it effectively is download only.
    plus kceasy is about 3 versions ahead of this clone.
    why mess with a copy when you can have the original
    uninstall it and use the real KCeasy from http://www.kceasy.com/download/
    He knows what he's talking about.
    Last edited by uNz[i]; 05-16-2005 at 06:37 AM.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I thought this was already labled as a scam of KCEasy in this thread...
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showt...13#post1051613

Im going to close this thread as we really try not promote or even suggest the use of such ripofss and I would suggest changing your sig as well perhaps. I will however take a look at this just out of curiosty to see what it is and or what may be budled with it also. If you have any comments regarding this you can pm me or use the report section or just continue your conversation in the other post.

Thanks.
    Last edited by RealitY; 05-16-2005 at 06:39 AM.