Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: IE7 Will Have Tabbed Browsing

Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo

Spoken like a true luddite.
    Hmm. Every contribution you have made to this thread has been completely lacking of any constructive comment. Every word has been spoken like a true preteen on a bandwagon heading in the general direction of Arroganceville, Ohio.

You have implied that I know nothing of computers and the internet and I resent that sort of label from a pre-pubescent.

You have posted nothing useful, certainly nothing constructive and most damningly of all, nothing we'll remember tomorrow.

You, sir, are a fucking muppet.
    Last edited by Chewie; 05-20-2005 at 06:49 PM.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

2. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #52
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Exactly.

However I do recommend the tabbed interface in IE. It's quite useful.

Try starting with Webtabs. Get it off Kazaa.

i never really thought how stupid "if it ain't broke don't fix it" is until today. if the world worked like that we'd still be chasing our food off cliffs and cutting it with flint. in fact we wouldn't because no-one would have decided fire a hunting aid or getting at food any easier than just ripping it apart

3. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #53
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chewie UK

Hmm. Every contribution you have made to this thread has been completely lacking of any constructive comment. Every word has been spoken like a true preteen on a bandwagon heading in the general direction of Arroganceville, Ohio.

You have implied that I know nothing of computers and the internet and I resent that sort of label from a pre-pubescent.

You have posted nothing useful, certainly nothing constructive and most damningly of all, nothing we'll remember tomorrow.

But you are not getting it. You should be using Firefox.

USe fIrEfOx

UsE FiReFoX
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #54
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman

But you are not getting it. You should be using Firefox.

USe fIrEfOx

UsE FiReFoX
    Your attempts at hypnotising me to do your wishes is doomed to fail - I am a father of three teenagers and quite used to spotting alterior motives behind innocent sounding words.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

5. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #55
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    i never really thought how stupid "if it ain't broke don't fix it" is until today. if the world worked like that we'd still be chasing our food off cliffs and cutting it with flint. in fact we wouldn't because no-one would have decided fire a hunting aid or getting at food any easier than just ripping it apart
    I wonder if there were cavemen who were against the use of fire?

"Me no use flame to warm food, me eat food raw like always."

/caveman dies of food poisoning.

6. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #56
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    MCheshpants justs wants to throw out sensless jabber, so I guess I'll let him.
    Furthermore, I always hear of folks having problems with FF. I don't have problems with IE on my home computer.
    Busyman, with this comment I thought I was clear on your stance with this issue. However, every post since then has been to the contrary.
    Last edited by Skizo; 05-20-2005 at 08:12 PM.

yo

7. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #57

Sorry if I insulted your knowledge of computers, I'm sure you are great at turning your own PC on and adept at browsing the internet with which ever browser you choose. (I say "choose" but I really mean "installed with your OS when you bought your computer from PC World".)

I'm also sorry if my posts haven't been up to your own high standards, I try my best with what I've got. Perhaps one day people will remember my posts the next day, I can only hope to one day spark that much interest.

MCHeshpants420 (Age 12)
    Arroganceville
    Ohio.

PS Did you have help with that bit of name-calling at the end. It's a good insult. No really, it is.

8. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #58
    Busyman, with this comment I thought I was clear on your stance with this issue. However, every post since then has been to the contrary.

I think Busyman might be employing a bit of sarcasm in his posts. God knows I am.

MCheshpants justs wants to throw out sensless jabber, so I guess I'll let him.
    Dang, and I haven't even started drinking yet. Maybe the drink will make me make sense...?

Doubtful.

9. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #59
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    This thread bores me now.

yo

10. Internet, Programming and Graphics   -   #60
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    This thread bores me now.
    Sure, ok, hey there, before ya go don't forget to

UsE FiReFox

UuusE fIrEffOx

Mmmk? Mmmmbyebye
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast