Thread: Oblivion

RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    For those who care, A trailer was released today. check out http://www.elderscrolls.com and the topic" The HD Trailer is Available for Download" look for the BT link, there are several of us seeding this now and with the server overloads, it might be the best way to get it.

2. Games   -   #2
    I love the look of this game. Just hope the gameplay matches up to the previous parts of the series.

See it's coming out for the xbox 360 as well. I'm torn between which format to get it for.

3. Games   -   #3
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Thanks for that RPerry that was excellent,thought it was a nice touch how they incorparate the number IV into oblivion,little thing but it amused me

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

4. Games   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Phlegm
    I love the look of this game. Just hope the gameplay matches up to the previous parts of the series.

See it's coming out for the xbox 360 as well. I'm torn between which format to get it for.
    I would always choose the pc over zbox just because all the extra mods that are made... its one of the things that has kept the Morrowind game fun for me

5. Games   -   #5
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    i want this game so badly ive just had to change my pants after seeing the trailer, do you think it'll run on an 3000-XP machine? really don't want to buy a next gen console don't have 64bit either

morrowind runs fine on a 1.7GHz P4, so the next one can't be that much more can it?

6. Games   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder
    i want this game so badly ive just had to change my pants after seeing the trailer, do you think it'll run on an 3000-XP machine? really don't want to buy a next gen console don't have 64bit either

morrowind runs fine on a 1.7GHz P4, so the next one can't be that much more can it?
    I wouldn't expect the system requirememnts to be much more than morrowind was. I do know the screenshots bethesda has been using are from the ATI All in wonder 9800, which is the same card I am using already

7. Games   -   #7
    They might implement modding support into the xbox version as well since the mods have been popular and since the xbox 360's `xbox live' oriented

The screenshots are absolutely phenomenal, most of the in-game shots look like pre-rendered cutscenes. I can't believe it'll play on the 3D card I've got now

8. Games   -   #8
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    So just to clarify, a 3000 XP and ATI All in wonder 9800 should do the job?

any ideas on a UK release date? I'd be willing to go inside a shop and pay money for this, or d/l it, wait a bit and buy the GOTY edition