Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Case Help

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I got a new case, and installed everything into it. For some reason tho, the audio wont work. Also, theres the other things like audio connecter in the front of the case, i dont know how to install thoese. They have MIC-VCC. MIC-IN, GND, EAR L, EAR R. I dont know how thoese hook up, mabey i can hook my audio to that when if you can help me connect them. Please.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    anyone, i need my audio

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    What motherboard?
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    lynx's Avatar .
    Did you have Front Panel Audio connections on your previous case?

If so, you will either have to connect up the same things on your new case, or install jumpers on the mobo to enable the connectors on the rear panel.

As clocker says, we can't help unless you tell us which mobo. Also, the connectors you've listed aren't sufficient for full FPaudio connection, unless some of them are double connectors.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Im not sure what my mobo is, its just off the computer i bought. I bought a EMachines T3025 awhile back. The connecters were differnt, and i dont know where theses one go.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Where gonna need the kind of mobo It doesnt have a brand name or anything on it? (Mobo)

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Trying to find it, looking around for the mobo name. I dont want to open it up right now. I think its Nforce 2 FIC AU-31

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    you could take out the sound part that was built in to ur old case then plug it back in to ur mother board and just leave it inside ur case hidden some where.
    cryco pig

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by crysmileyguy!
    you could take out the sound part that was built in to ur old case then plug it back in to ur mother board and just leave it inside ur case hidden some where.
    Is that why its not working, cuase the the front audio hook ups arnt connected?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by asmithz
    Is that why its not working, cuase the the front audio hook ups arnt connected?
    yea, but i have no idea how 2 make it so u dont need that tho.
    cryco pig

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast