Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Transfer image from cell phone to computer ?

bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    lol a looong time ago clocker...

My dad would never buy me a cell phone, he HATES them, but Im getting on my friends plan for 10 dollars a month...so its a great deal. They should just make like a CD come with your phone and a USB cable to where you can put like any image off your computer onto your phone..and games and music and stuff
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

2. Software & Hardware   -   #12
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    please some tell me. I took the pictures, with 640x resolution. how can i transfer it to a pc..
    From what I can tell your phone doesn't have an Infra-red port or bluetooth, so as far as I can see it you've got 2 options..

1). Purchase a compatible data cable from the phone manufacturers, and some this will come with some very naff software probably, but you should be able to copy the photo to the PC (and vice versa) using that...

or, do what I said before and set up mobile web on your phone (which it claims to support), and email the photo to another email account, which you can access from your PC.

[If your phone has bluetooth, then get only EBay and buy yourself a bluetooth dongle (~£11), and then you should be able to transfer using that.]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12