Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: oh rosscoooo...

  1. #1
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Can you add a 'go to top of page button'?

    I hate not having one.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    Theres a link at the bottom of every page so where is it you want that Button then.
    I know some sites have it at the side of every post but that seems overdone really...
    Last edited by RealitY; 05-24-2005 at 07:39 AM.

  3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    Theres a link at the bottom of every page so where is it you want that Button then.
    I know some sites have it at the side of every post but that seems overdone really...

    I think that it should be on every post. I say ya'll should switch the function of the 'minimize post', to 'skip to top'. You know, the little ^ looking thingy.
    Last edited by Skizo; 05-24-2005 at 07:58 AM.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    That thingy should skip to top in Chromo but its not working for me now.
    What skin are you using anyway...

    EDIT: Whats odd is when I view properties of that thing in Chromo it shows
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/chrom...lapse_tcat.gif

    Although if you hover over it the link is to #top though.
    Last edited by RealitY; 05-24-2005 at 08:11 AM.

  5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Quote Originally Posted by RealitY
    That thingy should skip to top in Chromo but its not working for me now.
    What skin are you using anyway...

    EDIT: Whats odd is when I view properties of that thing in Chromo it shows
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/chrom...lapse_tcat.gif

    Although if you hover over it the link is to #top though.
    I brought this up when we first switched over to VB but nothing ever became of it. In chromo (the skin I use) it doesn't do anything if you click on it.

    Ross told me awhile back that it minimizes that post if you click it. Why that's useful, I don't know.
    Last edited by Skizo; 05-24-2005 at 09:03 AM.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,259
    I requested more "back to top" links just after we changed to VB, but the reply I got - while not actually being said, was basically...
    Last edited by uNz[i]; 05-24-2005 at 09:35 AM.

  7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,631
    Quote Originally Posted by uNz[i]
    I requested more "back to top" links just after we changed to VB, but the reply I got - while not actually being said, was basically...
    I kinda got ignored too.

    But there was alot of bitching back then though about all the changes. Maybe we can get it now.
    Last edited by Skizo; 05-24-2005 at 09:44 AM.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by uNz[i]
    I requested more "back to top" links just after we changed to VB, but the reply I got - while not actually being said, was basically...

    I thought the reply was more of a....

    Last edited by Peerzy; 05-24-2005 at 10:42 AM.


  9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    2,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    Quote Originally Posted by uNz[i]
    I requested more "back to top" links just after we changed to VB, but the reply I got - while not actually being said, was basically...

    I thought the reply was more of a....

    More of a what peerzy? All I see is a request from the ImageShack team to replace your hotlinked pic with a thumbnailed version because the current one is eating too much of thier bandwidth.

  10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    I see the picture fine

    Either way i replaced the link
    Last edited by Peerzy; 05-24-2005 at 10:42 AM.


Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •