Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 99.9% Completed Problem

Novice
    Hey I just left a movie downloading over night and it stopped at 99.9% and if this is how far its going to go that's going to suck. Does anyone know of a tool that can complete the file as it was a whole and just leave out that 0.01%? Im pretty sure Ill still get the whole movie.

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Its most likely just a thumbs.db, try to extract or veiw as its most likely fine now...

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Aaron_T's Avatar A duck is watching.
    i had the same problem on ares, usually by the time the download is that far gone you can just use what has already been downloaded, like reality said probs just a thumbs.db

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Novice
    Well all it is was one torrent file and I tried playing it with VLan and it will not work. Also tried it with windows media player and it will not play. I am currently downloading another version of the same movie, looks like this one is for sure too. But I still need to know what to do incase something like this happens again or how can I prevent this?
    Last edited by kurse; 05-24-2005 at 10:39 PM.
    "Revenge is a meal best served cold"

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    i know how you feel

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Was the file in rars or what fornat...
    Last edited by RealitY; 05-24-2005 at 11:35 PM.

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Novice
    It was in AVI format

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    try to pause and redownload it, it helps sometimes.

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    Novice
    Thanks but I deleted that file already and got a new version of it that worked just fine, Ill remember to do these helps when it happens again.
    "Revenge is a meal best served cold"

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by kurse
    Well all it is was one torrent file and I tried playing it with VLan and it will not work. Also tried it with windows media player and it will not play. I am currently downloading another version of the same movie, looks like this one is for sure too. But I still need to know what to do incase something like this happens again or how can I prevent this?
    Can't really prevent it, just shitty luck.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast