Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Killzone for PS3

dudevenezuela's Avatar VIP
    I will stick with the one with more games available and the one that some1 invent a modchip for play burned games

2. Games   -   #22
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    The integration for the Xbox 360 sounds promising (PSP and iPod integration). Also the Media Center Edition Widows support considering I have Windows Media Center.
    Last edited by silent h3ro; 05-26-2005 at 01:09 AM.

3. Games   -   #23
    Looks nice.Im still waiting for GTA:next thou.

4. Games   -   #24
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    there shouldn't be any dissappointments in 2006 (i hope)

5. Games   -   #25
    Orange_Boy's Avatar Metal Head
    I can't wait for Killzone 2 for the PS3, video and pictures look amazing and so real. Hopelly this will come out when the PS3 comes out you know bump up sales .
    Last edited by Orange_Boy; 05-27-2005 at 03:27 PM.
    Coming Soon!

6. Games   -   #26
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    maybe a bundle?

7. Games   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    No, your all fucking idiots.

Why try and say such and such is gonna be better than so and so, when theres still a year to release. This video is little more than a CGI video that could have been made on current Xbox settings most likley, or at least a pc. Theres no curser, the character does more moves than would be possible to impliment into a controller and parts appear over water in the middle of the air.

Who remembers the first PS2 videos they were the same quality, its nothing more than CGI hype to get a bunch of uninformed stupid 14 year old wankers to cream themselfs.
    You're such an angry person. :|

8. Games   -   #28
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange_Boy
    I can't wait for Killzone 2 for the PS3, video and pictures look amazing and so real. Hopelly this will come out when the PS3 comes out you know bump up sales .
    but you have to take into consideration that it was mostly pre-rendered and "touched" up. that's not actual gameplay, not by a longshot. if thats what itll look like i'll give you a million dollars. i still remember when PS2 was gonna come out and the trailers they had out for it, they were all pre-rendered and they were a thousand times better than the actual PS2 graphics.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. Games   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange_Boy
    but you have to take into consideration that it was mostly pre-rendered and "touched" up. that's not actual gameplay, not by a longshot. if thats what itll look like i'll give you a million dollars. i still remember when PS2 was gonna come out and the trailers they had out for it, they were all pre-rendered and they were a thousand times better than the actual PS2 graphics.
    pretty much whats already been said countless amount of times ¬_¬

10. Games   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by colt45joe
    Quote Originally Posted by Peerzy
    No, your all fucking idiots.

Why try and say such and such is gonna be better than so and so, when theres still a year to release. This video is little more than a CGI video that could have been made on current Xbox settings most likley, or at least a pc. Theres no curser, the character does more moves than would be possible to impliment into a controller and parts appear over water in the middle of the air.

Who remembers the first PS2 videos they were the same quality, its nothing more than CGI hype to get a bunch of uninformed stupid 14 year old wankers to cream themselfs.
    You're such an angry person. :|

Your such a wanker

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast