Thread: Converting AVI to WMV

riotvideo
    Hi, I'm trying to create a video website similiar to big-boys.com. I want to be able to play the videos on a website just like big-boys.com does. I want the file sizes to be rather small. Anyone know of software to convert avi's to wmv's and also to compress them to make them take up less bandwidth etc?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Ed

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    windows movie maker will do it and allow you to edit. river past video cleaner is a handy tool if you want to do a quick conversion and will also convert more formats

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Site Owner
    Is this free software? Where can I get it?

Ed

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    the movie maker comes with windows, river past isn't free software
    Spoiler: Show

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    I have used Win AVI converter in the past, it has worked really well for me so far, mostly I have used it to convert avi files to dvd though. It shouldn't be too hard to find.