Your Ad Here Your Ad Here

View Poll Results: Were you always picked last?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. I'm Gilles Grimandi.

    0 0%
  • No. I'm Steven Gerrard.

    2 11.76%
  • No. There was a wheelchair kid in my class.

    7 41.18%
  • No. I was always a captain.

    1 5.88%
  • Yes. I'm manker.

    7 41.18%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Were you always picked last?

  1. #1
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    5,001
    Everyone line up, two captains, take turns picking.
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the suburbs. honestment
    Age
    31
    Posts
    21,102
    i was always picked about 5th from last

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    To avoid upsetting people by picking sides, we devised an ingenious (for eight-year olds) selection method.

    Dai the milk Vs Mike the milk.

    Mike the milk delivered my milk, which was fortunate because there were always around 5 extra people on my team hence we kicked ar5e



    Where the feck is the poll option for that
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,677
    Not always, but it happened a couple of times so I voted for manker.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    5,001
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    To avoid upsetting people by picking sides, we devised an ingenious (for eight-year olds) selection method.

    Dai the milk Vs Mike the milk.

    Mike the milk delivered my milk, which was fortunate because there were always around 5 extra people on my team hence we kicked ar5e



    Where the feck is the poll option for that
    this is a poll for the internationally accepted fair team picking method, not your crappy pussy "we're eight and we know empathy" method. If you must, vote the manker option, because that's just shit
    Last edited by DarthInsinuate; 05-26-2005 at 03:47 PM.
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Vault 111
    Age
    31
    Posts
    30,946
    about 3rd from last, 2nd if one of them was away

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    There`s nowt wrong with being picked last. All the best players are picked last.

    I`m manker.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthInsinuate
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    To avoid upsetting people by picking sides, we devised an ingenious (for eight-year olds) selection method.

    Dai the milk Vs Mike the milk.

    Mike the milk delivered my milk, which was fortunate because there were always around 5 extra people on my team hence we kicked ar5e



    Where the feck is the poll option for that
    this is a poll for the internationally accepted fair team picking method, not your crappy pussy "we're eight and we know empathy" method. If you must, vote the manker option, because that's just shit
    Hrm. When I was in Class 5 also used to play Class 5 Vs Class 6. That hurt a bit.

    We never did split the teams that way, that I remember, when I got to Class 6.


    Also a few times we played the two top sets against the 3 bottom sets, my team usually lost in that.

    Feck's sake, this poll is rubbish.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Arkham Asylum
    Posts
    5,001
    meh, playground football was always a bit rubbish, especially when your school decides to half the size of the playing fields by replacing most of it with a shitty astroturf court thing
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    I wear an Even Steven wit
    Posts
    44,031
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthInsinuate
    meh, playground football was always a bit rubbish, especially when your school decides to half the size of the playing fields by replacing most of it with a shitty astroturf court thing
    When I went to pick my sister's kids up from the junior school I used to go to, I chatted to one of my old teachers and he said that they'd sold the football field for people to build houses on

    Also, they've built a bigger fence with no holes in it so the kids can't play in the river as easily at lunchtime, what is the world coming to.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

    --Good for them if they survive.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •