Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are You People Not Reading The Forum

Here I come to the kazaa forums again. My hopes is to see some new things...... Not here though.
    I see the same threads on games like command and conquer and unreal..............

WHY !!!!!!!!!!!
    I have posted the solutions before. and the possible cause of things not working.....

1) if you got it from Kazaa, then your probley screwed anyway. There is no error correction on Kazaa and Kazaa jumps supernods on its own which will destroy a bin file............

2) some games like command and conquer, CM4 and Iron storm may need the cd copied to a hard drive folder and installed from there or use deamon tools. For some reason installing from the cd will give a violation error or file not found error when its on the cd........

3) check all bin files with some type of error checking program. Like cdmage.....................there are others that work fine also.......fix them if you find any. Alot of times the file is ok, just not in the right order and can be fixed.

4) YOU DON'T NEED THE STINKING .bin file........................................just set nero correctly and burn it.
    data mod 1
    block size 2352
    write whole disk at once....
    its not that hard folks.............
    Some .iso may do better with clone cd or something different.......Aliens v.s predator comes to mind....

Use the forum search...................save your self some time waiting on someone to post and help....

5) get the right file to start. this means verified hashes folks.................

some of ya need to just pay for the game or get an Xbox by looking at the types of questions I see.

fun.

2. Games   -   #2
    imported_The__One
    4) YOU DON'T NEED THE STINKING .bin file........................................just set nero correctly and burn it.
    data mod 1
    block size 2352
    write whole disk at once....
    its not that hard folks.............
    Some .iso may do better with clone cd or something different.......Aliens v.s predator comes to mind....
    I assume U mean that ppl don't need the "stinking .cue file", not the .bin ( it would be interesting to know how to burn CD's without the .bin file ) And, what U said is true, most of the time, but in some cases the .cue file has additional info, or a diffrent block size (not common tho...)

Also, wich forum did U ever go to that didn't have ppl asking "repeated questions"? It's a forum inevitabillity....average of 2-3 weeks for a n00b to discover the search button , and still then, some of them ask the question again to make sure

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    puting up with stupid people....... as u called them people come here for help not u ohh im so good show off know it alls to call them stupid if u dont want to help peeps why u come here

4. Games   -   #4
    He brings up a good point. It happens all the time. I don't think there is anyway to stop it. People are naturally born stupid. The only reason i wanted to join was to post verifieds, and help with some problems. I find my self answering the same old questions. Or being a tech support for my verifieds. I just post em, if you can't get it to work, call up the company and ask them. A lot of the questions are moronic, and can be answered with a simple search on google, or the board. Don't rag on this guy cause he is stating something we all think. If you haven't thought that, then he is probably talking about you.

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    thing i was going on about was him calling peeps stupid we all know peeps ask same stuff again and again but no need to call them stupid

6. Games   -   #6
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    I'd just like to say that I have no problem at all with people asking questions that have already been answered here. It's only because they're new and they probably don't realize you can search the board yet. And even if they do, who wants to sit there and read through 50 pages of old posts when it's so much easier to just ask a question and wait for a reply. If you don't want to deal with repeat questions, DON"T READ THEM. It's that simple. I see no need to get so upset about it and start calling people 'stupid'. I know this has been said a million times before, but I'll say it again - we were all newbies once. And the more helpful and friendly you are to someone, the more eager they will be to help you or others on this board. That's how a community works. Besides, can anyone here honestly say that every time you post a new topic, you search the board first to make sure it hasn't already been discussed? I doubt it. In fact this very topic has been brought up many times before.

7. Games   -   #7
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i was just thinking of this, shouldn't someone make a decent thread about CRC errors to be pinned?
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

8. Games   -   #8
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@9 April 2003 - 15:38
    i was just thinking of this, shouldn't someone make a decent thread about CRC errors to be pinned?
    to say what, "kazaa is shit for cd images, you will get crc errors, dont use it" i dont think that realy deservers a pinned topic do you

9. Games   -   #9
    Originally posted by DarthInsinuate@9 April 2003 - 16:38
    most noobs don't read the pinned ones. Otherwise we wouldn't have to say :rtfaq:

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by sleepnmojo@8 April 2003 - 18:54
    People are naturally born stupid.

I don't really care about the people who ask new questions that are good. What really pisses me off is when the same question is repeated OR when a loser posts a new question in every forum on this board OR when they ask a question that could be answered if they :rtfm: or :rtfaq: .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast