Thread: Its back

keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    Big brother uk as started again this evening with yet again mixed emotions from myself half of me is glad cos it gets me more net time without any1 shouting "are u gonna be on that all night" but the other half of me is saddened that humanity as stooped this low to find such a program entertainment, how low as our self esteem got to be before we need to see dick heads like this making cunts of themselves to make us feel "normal" again, if this was 100 year ago it would classed as a freak show and banned by human rights activists, I just loooooovve how they manage to get a cross section of about every social class, ethnic minority and just strange bastards in general in there to make sure they don't discriminate, make a stand stop watching it,get these wanabee no-mark bastards out of our lives forever don't even talk about it unless in highly secretive boards like this and eventually it will go away. just needed to get that off my chest.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    the irony with the whole concept of course is
    George Orwell - 1984 which warned society about state control
    today people apply to be "watched" and voted as outcasts - wtf

“He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark mustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother” (p. 300).
    George Orwell 1984
    Last edited by 99%; 05-28-2005 at 12:14 AM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    the irony with the whole concept of course is
    George Orwell - 1984 which warned society about state control
    today people apply to be "watched" and voted as outcasts - wtf
    Thats because most candidates were bullied at school and have spent the rest of thier lives trying to be a somebody in between wetting the bed.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    not to be racist or homophobic or anything but has anyone else noticed that it seems to be full of blacks and gays (loobi had it on didn't watch it by choice )
    Last edited by Mr. Mulder; 05-28-2005 at 07:47 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Retired
    who started the whole Big Brother..... Teh Dutch

They say it's also coming back this year in Holland
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 05-28-2005 at 07:52 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Gemby!'s Avatar Poster
    but big brother has got me my free E4 ..... im obliged to watch it, and everything else on E4 and channel 4 ....
    Single handedly destroying the NHS from the inside

7. Lounge   -   #7
    not to be racist or homophobic or anything but has anyone else noticed that it seems to be full of blacks and gays
    I just loooooovve how they manage to get a cross section of about every social class, ethnic minority and just strange bastards in general in there to make sure they don't discriminate

but big brother has got me my free E4 ..... im obliged to watch it, and everything else on E4 and channel 4 ....
    Sounds Like you've sold your soul to the devil m8