Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strut Your Photoshop Stuff!

hey, i'm a noob to photoshop, and i wanted to see what the people at the klboard could come up with... this is a crappy image i made.

its a picture of the lead singer from evanescence (amy lee)

2. Lounge   -   #2
    COME ON? doesn't anyone re-mix other pics?

here's another one i made in a few minutes (i think its better)

tell me what you think!!!

3. Lounge   -   #3
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    North East England, UK
    actually, thats pretty cool....I never seem to get time to do anything like that, the best i came up with was using the clone brush to make my dog lie next to herself, if u get what i mean
    <insert signature here>

4. Lounge   -   #4
    i&#39;m new enough to photoshop, but a friend of mine is a master when it comes to graphics and web design, so he&#39;s been teaching me.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    alright... i&#39;m pretty bored here... if anyone wants, i can try to make cool effects on your pictures... just tell me where to find (make sure its tasteful) and i&#39;ll see what i can do&#33;&#33;&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Paint Shop Pro 7. basically a few filters and some other stuff too.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    ok thats really annoying. fuck it.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Z... you should post warnings before having that sig. You may induce some form of epileptic fit on someone&#33;

-- EzyRyder

9. Lounge   -   #9
    ok they show if u go to the site by clicking on properties and copying and then coming back. should i add a link?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    i made this a few hours ago... i took the pic and all... the quality is much toned down from the real one (over 1 meg&#33

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast